Contribute
Register

Lenovo V510-15ikb Kaby Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I removed the fakepciid kexts and used the osxaptiofixdrv-64.efi instead but the computer is still rebooting at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170503-020833.png
    Screenshot_20170503-020833.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Okay, I removed the fakepciid kexts and used the osxaptiofixdrv-64.efi instead but the computer is still rebooting at this point.

Your profile is missing information your screen resolution (read FAQ).
Try with cpus=1.

Boots fine with cpus=1. I installed FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext to S/L/E. Then rebooted, rebuilt cache with "sudo kextcache -I /" and booted normally with 0x19160000 ig-platform-id. QE/CI is now enabled and about this Mac properly reports 1536mb vram. Still requires cpus=1 flag, though.

Boots fine with cpus=1. I installed FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext to S/L/E. Then rebooted, rebuilt cache with "sudo kextcache -I /" and booted normally with 0x19160000 ig-platform-id. QE/CI is now enabled and about this Mac properly reports 1536mb vram. Still requires cpus=1 flag, though.

Did you implement CPU PM yet?

Yes, I think so. Attached IOReg and Clover zip.

I installed ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext and Realtek RTL8168/8111 kext so now LAN and multi-touch gestures work. Also ordered a BCM94352Z ac wifi+bt card to replace the onboard QCA9377.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IOReg.zip
    515.5 KB · Views: 94

I installed ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext and Realtek RTL8168/8111 kext so now LAN and multi-touch gestures work. Also ordered a BCM94352Z ac wifi+bt card to replace the onboard QCA9377.

All large attachments should be in ZIP format.

I'll keep that in mind in the future!

You could try dropping the CPU related SSDTs and generating with Clover config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate=true.

I dropped SSDT-13x, SSDT-12x, SSDT-11x, SSDT-10x, SSDT-9x, SSDT-8x, SSDT-7x, SSDT-6 AND SSDT-3 but it didn't solve anything. I'm rather inexperienced, however.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
I dropped SSDT-13x, SSDT-12x, SSDT-11x, SSDT-10x, SSDT-9x, SSDT-8x, SSDT-7x, SSDT-6 AND SSDT-3 but it didn't solve anything. I'm rather inexperienced, however.

You can't really drop dynamic SSDTs via DropTables, as those tables are loaded dynamically in code (via Load opcode).
That Load is in SSDT-6.aml, so dropping SSDT-6 accomplishes that goal (not possible for those SSDTs to load without the code in SSDT-6).
You might want to double check your BIOS options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back