Contribute
Register

Lenovo V330 - 15ikb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki Does your UHD 620 work normally? My graphics still seems to have issues with selected apps. For instance, the Dropbox Initial Setup is like this:

For reference, I have updated to the latest Lilu and WhateverGreen.

@Sniki Does your power management work on your V330. My laptop tends to burn through the battery in an hour. The Intel Power Gadget shows < 4 watts mostly but the system battery % runs down quickly.

Last edited:
@Sniki Does your UHD 620 work normally? My graphics still seems to have issues with selected apps. For instance, the Dropbox Initial Setup is like this:
View attachment 388711
For reference, I have updated to the latest Lilu and WhateverGreen.
@Sniki Does your power management work on your V330. My laptop tends to burn through the battery in an hour. The Intel Power Gadget shows < 4 watts mostly but the system battery % runs down quickly.
Attach Problem Reporting files as requested in Post #1.
Without them i have no idea.

Personally i don't have any artifacts, battery life for me has always been max 2 hours (even on windows 10), i always use it at max brightness.
But you may have something wrong with your setup.
Attach requested files, i will take a look later today

Hello @Sniki , can you share your EFI folder? I'm using the same laptop without the second GPU. I'm using High Sierra right now planning to update to Mojave or even Catalina very soon. Every bit of help will be appreciated. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back