Graphics
on board in both
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thanks a lot to P1LGRIM and his guide i got my Lenovo TS140 to booth Sierra but i having a couple of issues with the audio and multibeast.
i can boot to Sierra and use the ethernet connection but i get no audio. from P1LGRIM guide it says i need the voodooHDA kexts for ALC662.

in multibeast after selecting the options i want, such as voodoo audio, IntelMausiEthernet, system def to mac pro 5,1 etc... after i click build and i install on the Sierra SSD. I reboot the the machine but when it loads i still get iMac showing in about Mac instead of mac Pro 5,1 and i get no audio. So i seems that none of the options i selected were loaded.

another issues i encountered was i have a 120GB Kingston SSD and after installing Sierra using Unibeast, when i try to booth from it i get a grey screen at the Apple logo boot screen. The mouse is responsive but no matter how long i leave it, nothing happens. I tired to install it on that SSD about 5 times and got the same result every time.

Strange thing is i have installed Sierra the exact same way on 2 other SSD's(Crucial & Generic) and had no issues what so ever.

My Machine
Lenovo TS140
E3 1225 V3
32GB ECC RAM
250GB Cruical SSD
120GB Kingston SSD

Thanks a lot to P1LGRIM and his guide i got my Lenovo TS140 to booth Sierra but i having a couple of issues with the audio and multibeast.
i can boot to Sierra and use the ethernet connection but i get no audio. from P1LGRIM guide it says i need the voodooHDA kexts for ALC662.
VoodooHDA For ALC 662v2 is linked from the guide - The linked file requires membership at IM in order to download it.

in multibeast after selecting the options i want, such as voodoo audio, IntelMausiEthernet, system def to mac pro 5,1 etc... after i click build and i install on the Sierra SSD. I reboot the the machine but when it loads i still get iMac showing in about Mac instead of mac Pro 5,1 and i get no audio. So i seems that none of the options i selected were loaded.
Check/edit your config.plist with Clover Configurator or another plist editor of your choice.
MultiBeast is not mandatory, it is just a tool to help you and it does not do anything that you can't do for yourself.

User @Tsur included a link for Audio in Post #39 of the guide.
I used USB audio with mine for a while but presently it is in use as a server so no sound requirements.

Last edited:
VoodooHDA For ALC 662v2 is linked from the guide - The linked file requires membership at IM in order to download it.

Check/edit your config.plist with Clover Configurator or another plist editor of your choice.
MultiBeast is not mandatory, it is just a tool to help you and it does not do anything that you can't do for yourself.

User @Tsur included a link for Audio in Post #39 of the guide.
I used USB audio with mine for a while but presently it is in use as a server so no sound requirements.

Hey,

I downloaded and install the clover configurator u suggested but after seeing how complex it looked I tried again with multibeast. Every time I would install the kexts with multibeast and I removed the multibeast installer USB. The boot OS would not boot. Just boots to the apple logo and get a grey screen. I tried installing just 1 kext and got the same result. If I booted with the installer USB plugged in. it would show in about MAC that I was using an IMac so the kexts didn’t install or the USB installer would cause the sierra boot drive to boot using default kexts.

Finally last night after the 10-15 attempts over the last week, I got a multibeast error saying there was an issue installing the kexts. I took out the installer USB to see if the sierra boot drive would boot with the installer USB. To my amazement it booted and this time it had installed the kexts. It now says Mac pro 2010 and recognises the graphics. I didn’t test the audio or anything else yet, but seems to run a lot better than before. Not that it was that bad before

i’ll add my config file here later when i get home from work so other can use it.

Looks like working on it till 1.30am paid off.

Thanks for all the help

sorted it using appleHDA patcher.

heres the kext.

Is your ts140 system still working? could you write your various settings/configurations? Somehow as I got over 65, my hacking skills started waning. My first hackintosh was an ATARI st that could be both a mac and pc, besides Atari, and I am embarrassed by how much I have backslid since then. Maybe it is the almost 20 grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back