i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,
I have installed a hackintosh Mojave on Lenovo ThinkPad X220 (on mSATA SSD, on SATA SSD is Windows 10, X220 have a modded BIOS 1.46) and working fine except for a few thinks. Help me with it please?
I used this guide for install - https://github.com/b-ggs/x220-hackintosh

1. I bought an ExpressCard 54 with two USB 3.0 ports. In Windows (and Linux) working perfect, in macOS I see it in System Profile, including connect flashdisk, but I can not use the flashdisk, don`t see in system and Disk Utility. Other USB 2.0 ports working perfectly.

2. tap on touchpad not working, only click and left button on trackpoint set as right button and in Google Chrome e.g. close tab if I click on it.

3. 4. fingerprint, sd card reader and webcamera not working, is possible to run it?

Wifi I changed for DW 1510 and working fine, bluetooth, sound, ethernet, GPU and other thinks working fine.

Overall, the Mojave is running very nicely on the X220, I'm just annoyed by those few things and I'd like to run them if I could.

Thank you.

PS: is possible to boot Windows with BitLocker from Clover without entering safety key for BitLocker each time it is started?