NVIDIA NVS 3100M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys! So I need a hand finding out about if I can or cannot, and going about installing OS X Mavericks on my school's Lenovo. I DO have full permission from the school to do this, as long as I keep Windows 7 installed. I ran the specs through a program, and here are my results.

Capture.PNG

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask because I would like to get it done and out of the way as soon as possible.

Hey guys! So I need a hand finding out about if I can or cannot, and going about installing OS X Mavericks on my school's Lenovo. I DO have full permission from the school to do this, as long as I keep Windows 7 installed. I ran the specs through a program, and here are my results.

View attachment 103847

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask because I would like to get it done and out of the way as soon as possible.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

If Windows is installed in legacy mode (likely... as most OEMs didn't use UEFI until Win8), then you will not be able to install OS X without re-installing Windows after. This is because Windows legacy uses MBR partitioning and the OS X installer requires GPT.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

If Windows is installed in legacy mode (likely... as most OEMs didn't use UEFI until Win8), then you will not be able to install OS X without re-installing Windows after. This is because Windows legacy uses MBR partitioning and the OS X installer requires GPT.

Thanks I'm new and I guess I just didn't see it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back