Contribute
Register

Lenovo Thinkpad T430s, working on it, help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed your trail and got my T430 working quite nicely at ML 10.8. when upgraded to 10.8.2 get stuck during boot.

I can get into the ML desktop using the -x (Safe Boot) switch, but I don't know what to do to get it running normally again. Attached is a screen dump where it stops loading (using the -v) switch.

can some one help

Attachments

• WP_000106.jpg
    WP_000106.jpg
    697.1 KB · Views: 914
I followed your trail and got my T430 working quite nicely at ML 10.8. when upgraded to 10.8.2 get stuck during boot.

I can get into the ML desktop using the -x (Safe Boot) switch, but I don't know what to do to get it running normally again. Attached is a screen dump where it stops loading (using the -v) switch.

can some one help

i deleted this files and now it boots

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
AppleHDA.kext

Any luck getting the USB 3.0 to work?

Playing with new laptop ideas...:twisted:

No luck with usb 3.0

for USB3, have you tried: GenericUSBXHCI 1.2.4 by zenith432?

Hi,

I'm due to get a T430 (Haswell) with HD4000 graphics soon. Has anyone tried to install ML on this or can offer any advice as to whether it is likely to be troublesome?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm due to get a T430 (Haswell) with HD4000 graphics soon. Has anyone tried to install ML on this or can offer any advice as to whether it is likely to be troublesome?

Thanks.

If it is Haswell, it doesn't have HD4000 graphics (probably HD4600 or HD5000).

And currently Haswell is not well supported by OS X. You'll need to wait for a future release for that...

Hey all,
I'm already trying to get help on another thread, but this one seems to be also helpful,
I have Lenovo T430
Inter i7 3220M
4GB RAM X2
nVidia nvs 5400

I have to disk on kies created with unibeast.
one of them is default and the other one is with the extensions nitetimedinosauis uploaded.
in both of them i get to the same point where i see the gray screen with the apple logo for less than a second- and the laptop reboots.
tried to run it with -v, nothing special came up just a long list of Read HFS+ file...
any idea what might be the problem?

thanks!

Thank you! I was able to get HD4000 working with your files in my T430!

Question! were you able to use trackpoint in your thinkpad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back