Contribute
Register

Lenovo Thinkpad P53 stuck at endrandomseed on installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't press f2 and f4 at the clover boot screen before zipping your files

now you have updated your clover, have you tried each of:
OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix.efi one at a time?
may also need: EmuVariableUefi as well

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
you didn't press f2 and f4 at the clover boot screen before zipping your files

now you have updated your clover, have you tried each of:
OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix.efi one at a time?
may also need: EmuVariableUefi as well

tried OsxAptioFix2Drv and same result, had tried emuvariable previously

tried OsxAptioFix2Drv and same result, had tried emuvariable previously
now that you are using a later version of clover, remove drivers64UEFI folder

try the list of files as mentioned in drivers/UEFI folder, also try keeping EmuVariableUefi.efi in there as well at all times to test

also take pictures when you use OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv and AptioMemoryFix.efi

try disabling your network option in yous bios

also test in BIOS to just having UEFI boot only

try Disable Intel SGX

try disabling absolute module persistence

try disabling windows enhanced biometric

disable Intel AMT Control

now that you are using a later version of clover, remove drivers64UEFI folder

try the list of files as mentioned in drivers/UEFI folder, also try keeping EmuVariableUefi.efi in there as well at all times to test

also take pictures when you use OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv and AptioMemoryFix.efi

try disabling your network option in yous bios

also test in BIOS to just having UEFI boot only

try Disable Intel SGX

try disabling absolute module persistence

try disabling windows enhanced biometric

disable Intel AMT Control

is osxaptiofixdrv2 the same as osxaptiofixdrv2-64? if not where can i find osxaptiofixdrv2

is osxaptiofixdrv2 the same as osxaptiofixdrv2-64? if not where can i find osxaptiofixdrv2
they changed the name, they removed the -64 at the end on newer version of clover

ok, try those

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

So i tried everything you suggested and it always ended in the same result. except some bios settings like AMT control disabled wouldn't attempt to start clover bootloader ( just black screen ) at all. I've attached screenshots and my most recent clover zip after f2&f4ing. I attached 4 images because there was one extra memory fix driver i figured i would try below aptiomemoryfix, fixdrv3, and fixdrv. Should i try unibeast and edit the drivers/kexts/plist/etc? Please let me know if there's any more information about my system specs or anything i can do to help you help me. I hate being the guy who's just like fix this for me please! I've been there... DW. ask me anything and I'll do my best to provide. I have a feeling its the fact that the laptop is brand new, came out just a few months ago, therefore could have some new bios restrictions that I don't have access too without unlocking it. Or it could be a config.plist issue since I have very little knowledge about how these configs affect the efficiency of the system as a whole. I've read some guides on what means what, but its really a lot to take in, even as a software engineer. I read some thread about a guy who hacked an old lenovo p52 and he had to somehow map the ram sticks (sizes, speed, slot numbers, manufacturers etc). I also read that there could be boot issues caused by 4k displays from a tonymac thread. Anyways, hope you had a great holiday!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
View attachment 442201

View attachment 442202

View attachment 442203

View attachment 442204

So i tried everything you suggested and it always ended in the same result. except some bios settings like AMT control disabled wouldn't attempt to start clover bootloader ( just black screen ) at all. I've attached screenshots and my most recent clover zip after f2&f4ing. I attached 4 images because there was one extra memory fix driver i figured i would try below aptiomemoryfix, fixdrv3, and fixdrv. Should i try unibeast and edit the drivers/kexts/plist/etc? Please let me know if there's any more information about my system specs or anything i can do to help you help me. I hate being the guy who's just like fix this for me please! I've been there... DW. ask me anything and I'll do my best to provide. I have a feeling its the fact that the laptop is brand new, came out just a few months ago, therefore could have some new bios restrictions that I don't have access too without unlocking it. Or it could be a config.plist issue since I have very little knowledge about how these configs affect the efficiency of the system as a whole. I've read some guides on what means what, but its really a lot to take in, even as a software engineer. I read some thread about a guy who hacked an old lenovo p52 and he had to somehow map the ram sticks (sizes, speed, slot numbers, manufacturers etc). I also read that there could be boot issues caused by 4k displays from a tonymac thread. Anyways, hope you had a great holiday!
try taking a memory stick out

also make sure to see if you have a bios update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back