Contribute
Register

Lenovo ThinkPad EDGE E420 i3-2330. Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I patched it. But it would be useful for you to say what to press to operate it.

Still not booting. I will upload a video of what it is doing and my smbios if that helps.

<plist version="1.0"><dict><key>SMbiosdate</key><string>02/07/11</string><key>SMbiosversion</key><string>MBP81.88Z.0047.B04.1102071707</string><key>SMboardproduct</key><string>Mac-94245B3640C91C81</string><key>SMfamily</key><string>MacBookPro</string><key>SMmanufacter</key><string>Apple Inc.</string><key>SMproductname</key><string>MacBookPro8,1</string><key>SMserial</key><string/></dict></plist>

anything else that would help fix this issue? I applied the dsdt that was edited for me. boots till flashes black screen (as video shows)

Attachments

• VID_20111218_093959.3gp
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
what would it take to fix that? it messes up hdmi and internal display? is it in other computers that have osx running?
Thanks

HEY PEOPLE WITH THIS LAPTOP!!!TELL ME, HAVE ANYBODY SUCCESS WITH INTERNAL DISPLAY?????? :eek:

Has anyone had any luck with this yet?

Have the same problem with my new ASUS X93S-YZ225V. (Get here).

I also have
DEV=0116
VEN=8086

I get this Error in Verbose Mode before the Transcript Offline:
Code:
No interval found for. Using 80000000

Isn't it possible to fix AppleSNBIntelFB.kext or what ever ????

PLEASE HELP !!! I WAS STANDING 2 DAYS ON MY LEPTOP TO GET THIS WORKING !!!! :banghead:

Just up. Same laptop - same problem.
Internal screen gets black after apple logo but graphics card is working with qe/ci and variety of resolutions - can see it through VNC.

What is your laptop specs? Best to get a PCI inventory from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal. Are you booting the Unibeast USB still or have you made it to the installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back