Register

Lenovo T540p UniBeast Install Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Clover > Options > Boot Args: kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 nv_disable=1 -f
- Boot without cache

Results:

View attachment 124335

Try to rebuild cache in single user mode, boot in single user mode...

Code:
mount -uw /
touch /System/Library/Extensions
kextcache -u /
reboot

Try to rebuild cache in single user mode, boot in single user mode...

Code:
mount -uw /
touch /System/Library/Extensions
kextcache -u /
reboot

Result (sorry for the blurry image):

Screenshot from 2015-01-30 10:44:33.jpg

The system then booted back into Windows. Should I try again but boot into Clover? If so, which boot option (without cache, verbose, etc.)?

Thanks

Booted in verbose mode. Result:

View attachment 124479

Need entire screen. Don't assume the most important stuff is at the bottom (in fact, the most important stuff may have scrolled off the screen).

From that photo, looks like a graphics problem...

Need entire screen. Don't assume the most important stuff is at the bottom (in fact, the most important stuff may have scrolled off the screen).

From that photo, looks like a graphics problem...

Do you know if there is a way to write the screen to a log file? For example, an option in Clover like "Boot OS X in verbose mode, write to log.txt".

Do you know if there is a way to write the screen to a log file? For example, an option in Clover like "Boot OS X in verbose mode, write to log.txt".

Most of it goes to /var/log/system.log.

Your issue is likely graphics related. Did you try and HDMI monitor? Did you try alternate ig-platform-id values?

Most of it goes to /var/log/system.log.

Your issue is likely graphics related. Did you try and HDMI monitor? Did you try alternate ig-platform-id values?

Unfortunately I do not have an HDMI monitor available to test. But I tested with a VGA monitor and that was unsuccessful.

I tried the following ig-platform-id values, while booting in verbose mode, but none worked:

0xa260006
0xa260005
0xa260000
0xa160000
0xa2e0008
0xa2e000a

Unfortunately I do not have an HDMI monitor available to test. But I tested with a VGA monitor and that was unsuccessful.

I tried the following ig-platform-id values, while booting in verbose mode, but none worked:

0xa260006
0xa260005
0xa260000
0xa160000
0xa2e0008
0xa2e000a

VGA is not supported. Use HDMI.

Which flags are you using.

Which flags are you using.

During my last test, I did not try using any flags. Which ones do you recommend using? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back