CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried all combinations with AAPL,ig-platform-id 0600260A and device-id 12040000 but it doesn't work. It crashes. I can only boot if I remove this device. Then I get graphics with only 7MB.

This is my last attempt which caused crash:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<data>
BgAmCg==
</data>
<key>device-id</key>
<data>
EgQAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con1-type</key>
<data>
AAgAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con2-type</key>
<data>
AAQAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-patch-enable </key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-cursormem </key>
<data>
AACQAA==
</data>
<key>hda-gfx</key>
<string>onboard-1</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

When I look with hackintool (when starting without specifying iGPU device) I can read device id is 0416. It is not 0412. Does it make sense? Do I need to enter some other device id AAPL,ig-platform-id?

Any idea from anyone?

I tried all combinations with AAPL,ig-platform-id 0600260A and device-id 12040000 but it doesn't work. It crashes. I can only boot if I remove this device. Then I get graphics with only 7MB.

This is my last attempt which caused crash:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<data>
BgAmCg==
</data>
<key>device-id</key>
<data>
EgQAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con1-enable</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con1-type</key>
<data>
AAgAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con2-enable</key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-con2-type</key>
<data>
AAQAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-patch-enable </key>
<data>
AQAAAA==
</data>
<key>framebuffer-cursormem </key>
<data>
AACQAA==
</data>
<key>hda-gfx</key>
<string>onboard-1</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

When I look with hackintool (when starting without specifying iGPU device) I can read device id is 0416. It is not 0412. Does it make sense? Do I need to enter some other device id AAPL,ig-platform-id?

Any idea from anyone?
The only way I was able to boot mines but the Built-in display shows a monitor instead of a macbook and no brightness slider. Set framebuffer-con0-alldata 03060800 02000000 30000000. You can remove con1 and con2 type and enable, remove con0 type when using alldata. There's definitely something with the guide the bus and port is inaccurate.

Fixed!

Started from scratch and get it working with proper display settings. Please, try with my EFI (attached) Just change SMBIOS accordingly (set to zero).
Working: Ethernet, Sound, iGPU with brightness, USBMap
Not done: WiFi - need to by AC7260 (my laptop uses BIOS v2.38 with WiFi whitelist)
Not working: Battery Indicator

The only thing that I don't know how to solve is battery indicator. I tried applying T440p battery indicator patch with "Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel" patch. I've got 16 errors (please see BatterFix_Errors.png). Attached is my original DSDT from my T540p (8GB, i5-4210m).

Could, anyone help me solving the battery issue? The rest is really good. I tried with RehabMan tutorial for battery patching. I simply couldn't make it.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 173
  • BatteryFix_Errors.png
    BatteryFix_Errors.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSDT_Orig.aml
    63.7 KB · Views: 42
  • battery_Patch_Lenovo-T440p.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 49
The only way I was able to boot mines but the Built-in display shows a monitor instead of a macbook and no brightness slider. Set framebuffer-con0-alldata 03060800 02000000 30000000. You can remove con1 and con2 type and enable, remove con0 type when using alldata. There's definitely something with the guide the bus and port is inaccurate.
Fixed! See above. Any idea how to fix battery?

Fixed! See above. Any idea how to fix battery?
I've yet to get battery working. For wifi try Itlwm, download heliport with it. You can set the software to load when it boots up. I'll definitely checkout your efi to see how to get that part with brightness working. Also for bluetooth download intelbluetoothfirmware. Are you using an nvme or ssd? I know these can only take sata m.2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back