Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo T440 - Clover UEFI
CPU
i7 4600U
Graphics
HD 4400 - 1600 x 900
Evening all,
I recently attempted to install macOS Mojave on my Lenovo T440 laptop, while I eventually got the installation to succeed I have been unable to boot it once, I have tried normal booting which results in a kernel panic as well as safe mode which just hangs at the following screen. I used a guide meant for the laptop on High Sierra as well as the RehabMan guide for using clover UEFI. Please advise, thanks!

(Original Kernel Panic) -Video of bootup (This is a link)

Attempt to bootup in safe mode.
EFI is attached!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
Update: While I still can't get it to boot, it will boot up into Single User and recovery mode, I just can't get the OS itself to boot.

Last edited:
Update: While I still can't get it to boot, it will boot up into Single User and recovery mode, I just can't get the OS itself to boot.
make sure to use latest version of clover via sourceforge

and use a config.plist from the laptop guide untouched

Yeah, same issue here using the latest clover revision but with the same looking config. I'll check out the guide but if anyone has a working config.plist for the T440 on Mojave that would be great if you could post.

I managed to get it working by just getting the right mix of kexts and updating my clover config. @AwesomeOne554 If you need I can send you a copy of my EFI.

Yes please if you could, that would be great! :lol:

Sure thing! Click here for my USB EFI. Let me know if you have any questions!

use site attachments please
Alright, will do next time. @AwesomeOne554 were you able to get it to boot off of USB and just couldn't get the booting from HDD right or can you just not get it to start up at all?

I'd get through around the whole installation except for booting to it after its installed to get to the OOBE, it just kept panic restarting and Its basically like your video you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back