Intel HD graphics, 1440x900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

My first post here, I have no experience with installing mac os x on a different system so I hope you guys can help me out.

So my macbook died and got a cheap Lenovo notebook (thinkpad T410).
I was wondering if I could manage to run Mac OS X Yosemite on this system and according to this site it should work with all intel chipsets.

After following the instructions given on the 'Installation Guide' my Lenovo crashes every time it tries to load the Mac OS X Yosemite installation.

I get this screen:

111860d1415110412-error-crashing-when-loading-osx-lenovo-t410-img_7037.jpg 111861d1415110415-error-crashing-when-loading-osx-lenovo-t410-img_7038.jpg

(I used these images from a different post, this guy had the same problem but i didn't find proper solution that i could understand. http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...or-crashing-when-loading-osx-lenovo-t410.html, enlight me if there is a working solution that i missed!)

I have no clue what to do next, can somebody help me out with this or give me advice?

I used Unibeast 5.0.2 (with notebook support enabled) and these are my notebook specs:

Lenovo T410
Intel Core i5-520m/HM55
Intel HD graphics / 1440x900

If you need any more information, just ask.

I have no experience with bios setting etc. So i'm very careful with that for I have no clue what i am doing and I don't want to screw up my Lenovo. If it's not gonna work with my hardware, then I just leave it like that.

Any tips/help is appreciated!

L.

Thread moved from Yosemite Desktop Support

Hi there!

My first post here, I have no experience with installing mac os x on a different system so I hope you guys can help me out.

So my macbook died and got a cheap Lenovo notebook (thinkpad T410).
I was wondering if I could manage to run Mac OS X Yosemite on this system and according to this site it should work with all intel chipsets.

After following the instructions given on the 'Installation Guide' my Lenovo crashes every time it tries to load the Mac OS X Yosemite installation.

I get this screen:

View attachment 121956 View attachment 121957

(I used these images from a different post, this guy had the same problem but i didn't find proper solution that i could understand. http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...or-crashing-when-loading-osx-lenovo-t410.html, enlight me if there is a working solution that i missed!)

I have no clue what to do next, can somebody help me out with this or give me advice?

I used Unibeast 5.0.2 (with notebook support enabled) and these are my notebook specs:

Lenovo T410
Intel Core i5-520m/HM55
Intel HD graphics / 1440x900

If you need any more information, just ask.

I have no experience with bios setting etc. So i'm very careful with that for I have no clue what i am doing and I don't want to screw up my Lenovo. If it's not gonna work with my hardware, then I just leave it like that.

Any tips/help is appreciated!

L.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back