i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520,1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello dear,

I finished my installation maybe 2 weeks ago on my laptop with Mojave but I don't find the way to have trackpad with gesture working.
I only have right and left click, no scrolling, no two or three fingers gestures and trackpad isn't recognized.

What's working :
Sound AppleHDA injected 13
Wifi (waiting from Card but Raspberry antenna works good)
Webcam (crappy but no utilities)
Full GPU

What I have to fix:
Brightness control
Keyboard brightness (I hope it will work)
Some keytouch to map (if you know a app)
mini HDMI (Nice to have if someone can explain the post for the same computer on KabyLake)

I also think I have too much kext on folders S/L/E or L/E if someone can help me to clean up this install...
Here is my LE and SLE I don't know if my Clover folder is requiered

Hello dear,

I finished my installation maybe 2 weeks ago on my laptop with Mojave but I don't find the way to have trackpad with gesture working.
I only have right and left click, no scrolling, no two or three fingers gestures and trackpad isn't recognized.

What's working :
Sound AppleHDA injected 13
Wifi (waiting from Card but Raspberry antenna works good)
Webcam (crappy but no utilities)
Full GPU

What I have to fix:
Brightness control
Keyboard brightness (I hope it will work)
Some keytouch to map (if you know a app)
mini HDMI (Nice to have if someone can explain the post for the same computer on KabyLake)

I also think I have too much kext on folders S/L/E or L/E if someone can help me to clean up this install...
Here is my LE and SLE I don't know if my Clover folder is requiered

Please fix your profile as per FAQ:

Hello that's done, I've fix my profile,

I received and install the Wifi card it's awesome just plug&play !
I've fix some audio problems but keyboard backlight, and screen backlight isn't fix....
I used the last version from your github actually RehabMan-BacklightFixup-2018-1013 in EFI/CLOVER/Kexts and L/E and S/L/E but it doesn't work
Last week I used Kext Utility to install an AppleALC and my laptop turn into bootloop so I had to boot from an external Hard drive... Since I m a bit afraid to turn Kext Wizard or Kext Utility. Maybe a need to clean up some kexts can You or someone help?

My SLE is about 1Go :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-03-10 à 21.29.45.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-03-10 à 21.29.45.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Hello that's done, I've fix my profile,

I received and install the Wifi card it's awesome just plug&play !
I've fix some audio problems but keyboard backlight, and screen backlight isn't fix....
I used the last version from your github actually RehabMan-BacklightFixup-2018-1013 in EFI/CLOVER/Kexts and L/E and S/L/E but it doesn't work
Last week I used Kext Utility to install an AppleALC and my laptop turn into bootloop so I had to boot from an external Hard drive... Since I m a bit afraid to turn Kext Wizard or Kext Utility. Maybe a need to clean up some kexts can You or someone help?
that kext only belongs in /Library/Extensions

kext utility tends to install kexts to /System/library/Extensions

to install a kext in terminal:
Code:
sudo cp -R KextName.kext /Library/Extensions

then reboot without caches and in terminal:
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

no real need for special software to install a kext

Do I need to delete AppleBacklight and AppleBacklight kexts?

I use the Terminal method but still not working :

Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa8d5007b30 [0x7fff8d7af8f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklight.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa8d57cc6e0 [0x7fff8d7af8f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightFixup.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.hieplpvip.AppleBacklightFixup" }
AppleBacklightFixup.kext does not authenticate; omitting.
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa8d57bd7f0

Do I need to delete AppleBacklight and AppleBacklight kexts?

I use the Terminal method but still not working :

Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa8d5007b30 [0x7fff8d7af8f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklight.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa8d57cc6e0 [0x7fff8d7af8f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightFixup.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.hieplpvip.AppleBacklightFixup" }
AppleBacklightFixup.kext does not authenticate; omitting.
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa8d57bd7f0
delete them and install them properly in /Library/Extensions
not sure why you have a patched AppleBacklight.kext, best to re run the mac installer to refresh your kexts

I saved all and I'm only with the latest RehabMan-BacklightFixup-2018-1013 in L/E and the SSDT-PNLF.aml into Clover ACPI/Patched but still no control bar into SysPref display. I've read a lot on some threads but still at the same point...

Do I need to patch the DSDT file?

I still blocked on these problems...
I don't have the bar in Syspref for brightness control
and Trackpad isn't running with gesture, double tap etc..

I used too much tutorial no one of them work.

I still blocked on these problems...
I don't have the bar in Syspref for brightness control
and Trackpad isn't running with gesture, double tap etc..

I used too much tutorial no one of them work.
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Hello dear,
I'm back, I was overbooked at work maybe one day I will finish..
Here is my debug report file
Best regard

Attachments

• debug_1481.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back