Contribute
Register

Lenovo S510p - OS 10.12 works perfectly, Multibeast kexts has no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DQ57TM
CPU
i5-760
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I managed to get MacOS Sierra installed and boooting perfectly. No keyboard and trackpad however I am aware I need the VoodooPS2 kext. Used wireless mouse and keyboard to boot and install the OS.

Only issue that I just cannot seem to get full support of HD4400 and Realtek ALC233 sound.

I am not really concerned with wifi as i will be using a wifi USB dongle (slimline) which works beautifully with MAC. no utility needed to be run

No LAN ethernet and and battery meter.

Does anyone know if there are kexts available for the following or not? So that I know if I should just give up.
All I really want working is graphics and sound. The rest I actually do not care for. I plan to use the NullEthernet as my LAN was not being detected.

CPU - Core i3 4010u @ 1.7GHZ
Wifi - Atheros AR956x
LAN - AR8172/8176/8178/PCIE Fast Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30
Display - Intel HD4400
8 Series motherboard (Laptop)
Audio - Realtek ALC233
ELAN Touch Pad

I managed to get MacOS Sierra installed and boooting perfectly. No keyboard and trackpad however I am aware I need the VoodooPS2 kext. Used wireless mouse and keyboard to boot and install the OS.

Only issue that I just cannot seem to get full support of HD4400 and Realtek ALC233 sound.

I am not really concerned with wifi as i will be using a wifi USB dongle (slimline) which works beautifully with MAC. no utility needed to be run

No LAN ethernet and and battery meter.

Does anyone know if there are kexts available for the following or not? So that I know if I should just give up.
All I really want working is graphics and sound. The rest I actually do not care for. I plan to use the NullEthernet as my LAN was not being detected.

CPU - Core i3 4010u @ 1.7GHZ
Wifi - Atheros AR956x
LAN - AR8172/8176/8178/PCIE Fast Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30
Display - Intel HD4400
8 Series motherboard (Laptop)
Audio - Realtek ALC233
ELAN Touch Pad

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back