Contribute
Register

Lenovo P580 (Z580 variant) "No interval found for . Using 8000000" error during install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am very new to hackintoshing and am attempting to install 10.8.3 on my Lenovo P580, which I believe is a variant of the Lenovo Z580. I made a boot USB and began install. In EFI/BIOS, I changed my settings to boot via AHCI and disabled my switchable graphics. I disabled virtualization and booted via Legacy Support boot mode, with Legacy as the first boot priority.

I used the following commands for install: -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No UseKernalCache=No PCIRootUID=0 and had no luck.

The following URL is my screen when it stops: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...7TMeG3Bg/w660-h495-no/IMG_20130722_121719.jpg

I believe I need to load kernals and DSDTs. Most guides explain that I need to load DSDTs into the /Extra folder of my install USB, but I cannot find the /Extra folder, even when I right click and open the USB's install file. I tried getting hidden folders to open (maybe unsuccessfully) and still couldn't find it. Should I create a /Extra folder myself?

Thank you for the help.

try booting with PCIRootUID=1 (along with the others)

try booting with PCIRootUID=1 (along with the others)

No luck :(. Should I redo my drive with Legacy support? I used only Laptop support in UniBeast.

Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back