Graphics
Nvidia GT620
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am trying to install Yosemite on a Lenovo P580. It 8GB of ram, i7-3520m processor, 2GB Nvidia 620m and intel hd4000 video. I can install with unibeast and multibeast in safe mode, but can't seem to patch it to get into regular mode. I created a dsdt using aida64 from the system, but still no change. There is not error when booting with -v as it gets to the graphical screen and then stops, no more text. Any ideas? Do I need a ssdt for this processor? How to I install a ssdt? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Bro i'm new to hackintosh….can you help me?…in multi beast?
(assuming you fixed it)

I am trying to install Yosemite on a Lenovo P580. It 8GB of ram, i7-3520m processor, 2GB Nvidia 620m and intel hd4000 video. I can install with unibeast and multibeast in safe mode, but can't seem to patch it to get into regular mode. I created a dsdt using aida64 from the system, but still no change. There is not error when booting with -v as it gets to the graphical screen and then stops, no more text. Any ideas? Do I need a ssdt for this processor? How to I install a ssdt? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back