Contribute
Register

Lenovo P580 synaptics keyboard/trackpad problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Im sure I'm not mixing those, just checked again after lid0_pwr patch and its the same wake reason:pWRB (User)

Yes Im sure I'm not mixing those, just checked again after lid0_pwr patch and its the same wake reason:pWRB (User)

Try removing _L1F
Code:
into method label _L1F remove_entry;

Im sorry but I don't know how to do that, tried to put that into Terminal but didn't work out.

Im sorry but I don't know how to do that, tried to put that into Terminal but didn't work out.

It is a MaciASL patch for DSDT.

Oh sorry :oops:, still learning, I copied the command in the upper box (above before / after boxes) in 'patch' and applied, still no luck tho

Oh sorry :oops:, still learning, I copied the command in the upper box (above before / after boxes) in 'patch' and applied, still no luck tho

Is this your first time patching DSDT? You need to save it where it will be loaded by the boot loader...

Yes I save as ACPI mlb and replace the DSDT in extra when i patch, so far it has worked, am i missing something?

Yes I save as ACPI mlb and replace the DSDT in extra when i patch, so far it has worked, am i missing something?

Just checking...

Hi guys, i have a lenovo p580 with 10.9.4 installed, most of it works fine, but currently I'm struggling with the camera (which worked kind of choppy after fresh install and booting in safe mode but got lost after installing boot loader and kexts), USB 3 speed is also non present, but the most important at the moment is the trackpad problem.

The thing is that i have tried every kext and config i could find but still have the same problem, currently the trackpad is detected and present in the System Preferences pane with all the tracking speed and other options, i even have a synaptics pref pane in there, but the pad just doesn't work.

The weird thing is that the keyboard works fine if i don't touch the trackpad at all, but as soon as i try to use the trackpad i lose the keyboard too and i have to restart the machine to get it back.

Anyway if some of you guys could point me in the right direction id really appreciate it

PS/ Most of the stuff I've used comes from the G580 and Y580 threads in this section (thanks a lot btw)

I didn't know you can hackintosh the Lenovo P580. I have the same laptop and would like to hackintosh my P580 as well. Would you mind sharing how you did it and did you have to change any hardware?

Ive been looking into this laptop too...ive been able to install Mavericks on it but i honestly dont know what to choose in multibeast...please help im very new to this comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back