CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In 2015 I've built my first Hackintosh (see profile). Now it was time for a new one.
On a Lenovo M93p Tiny I could install Catalina quite easily. The i5-4590T has the IGPU Intel HD Graphics 4600.
I am using the LG 49WL95C monitor (native resolution 5120x1440). Unfortunately I can only run at 2560x1440 with the M93p.

Assuming that a Lenovo M900 Tiny with an i5-6500T and Intel HD Graphics 530 should provide the native resolution of the monitor, I got it and installed Catalina first and then Mojave for testing, which worked without any problems (the installation process). After booting the M900 becomes hardly usable in both systems, Catalina and Mojave. Attached there is a screenshot of the graphics problem. The HD 530 is recognized correctly, but the desktop shows pixel errors. The whole system is extremely slow and then freezes after a short time.

I have studied several forum entries, but this did not lead to a solution of the problem.

To use more possibilities I tried to work with OpenCore. Even with manually patched SSDTs and following all the guides, the M900 Stucks shortly while booting (see screenshot). Various changes tested - always the same result.

Either with Clover or with OpenCore - I just would like to achieve a flawless working graphic. Just to see if the M900 can actually run the 5120x1440. If yes, further optimization will happen (Wifi+BT, ...). And if not, then it will be sold again, which would be a pity, because the M900 is much more powerful than the M93p.

I would be happy if someone could have a look at it.

Attachments

• EFI Clover M900.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 164
  • EFI OC M900.zip
    2 MB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot graphics problem.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot Boot OC.zip
    2 MB · Views: 152
  • DSDT.aml.zip
    46.1 KB · Views: 117
have you found something?

if you need it, I did it with opencore!

Last edited:
the only thing i can't get to work is the line out.
earphone jack work, internal speaker work.
if someone can help me i'd appreciate.
this configuration work with big sur!
change serial and also language!

Attachments

• EFI M900 ITA.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 371
  • Schermata 2021-04-23 alle 18.36.53.png
    Schermata 2021-04-23 alle 18.36.53.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 173
the only thing i can't get to work is the line out.
earphone jack work, internal speaker work.
if someone can help me i'd appreciate.
this configuration work with big sur!
change serial and also language!
Hi! Barzotto.

Do 2 display ports support outputs simultaneously? (Connect 2 monitors at the same time, wide screens)

i don't know..

No problem :) Still thanks!

I really like to get one to make dual monitors running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back