Contribute
Register

Lenovo Legion Y720 questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used abdulilah's guide and everything is decent there, except the audio which is done with AppleHDA, that does't work for me, it's extremely buggy and no idea how to replace it with AppleALC. Now trying to install his keyboard driver or whatever to have it working after sleep, maybe you have an idea what kext / aml is used for thet ?
Since you have an ELAN trackpad (I assume), you’re stuck with the outdated, closed-source ELAN kext. I had very bad experience with it on my old laptop so I had to make sure that my new Y520 had a Synaptics trackpad before buying it.

@raff, ok it's working now, but when I wake the computer from sleep and touchh the keyboard, everything goes crazy, mouse left click becomes right click too and keyboard doesn't work

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back