i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti,1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi hackintoshers,

I have Lenovo Legion Y520-15ikbn and I disable NVidia graphics card, due to lack of drivers for Mojave.

Since weeks i read threads about this issue and still cannot find a working solution. Everything works except my screen, which is black. I can connect via TeamViewer and have 1536 VRam for integrated graphics card Intel HD 630. I can even cast my display to my TV and if i change brightness the screen goes darker or brighter, but still black.

I even work together with another hackintosher, but no success since weeks solving this issue. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...20-y720-using-clover-uefi.261009/post-1915322 for more info.

My build-in display doesn't work on Mojave 10.14.3. Using for example High Sierra everything works.

Huge thanks in advance for your help !

Attachments

• origin.zip
    58.1 KB · Views: 234
Hi hackintoshers,

I have Lenovo Legion Y520-15ikbn and I disable NVidia graphics card, due to lack of drivers for Mojave.

Since weeks i read threads about this issue and still cannot find a working solution. Everything works except my screen, which is black. I can connect via TeamViewer and have 1536 VRam for integrated graphics card Intel HD 630. I can even cast my display to my TV and if i change brightness the screen goes darker or brighter, but still black.

I even work together with another hackintosher, but no success since weeks solving this issue. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...20-y720-using-clover-uefi.261009/post-1915322 for more info.

My build-in display doesn't work on Mojave 10.14.3. Using for example High Sierra everything works.

Huge thanks in advance for your help !
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here is the necessary archive.

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions!

Attachments

• debug_7914.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 253
I try all posible ig-platform-id witch is active for HD630 mobile..
I'm not trying fake HD intel for HD620 . is this work or not ?

Rehabman,

At first i tried to solve the issue, than have asked glofter1 for help - we work together to solve the issue, I have the laptop and external wifi adapter and I have installed TeamViewer and we have spend a few weeks trying to solve the issue without success.

I personally have tried many ig-platform-ids without success using Hackintool.

I have doubts, that the solutions lies elsewhere, but dont know where - we have tried EDID injection without success for example.

Rehabman,

At first i tried to solve the issue, than have asked glofter1 for help - we work together to solve the issue, I have the laptop and external wifi adapter and I have installed TeamViewer and we have spend a few weeks trying to solve the issue without success.

I personally have tried many ig-platform-ids without success using Hackintool.

I have doubts, that the solutions lies elsewhere, but dont know where - we have tried EDID injection without success for example.

Your profile lacks details on screen resolution.
Please fix as per FAQ.
And not possible to diagnose anything without problem reporting files (again, read FAQ).

Rehabman, I have updated my profile details. Again my screen resolution is 1920x1080 a.k.a. Full HD :)

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions!

Just an update : I tried 10.14.1 and have encountered the same black screen problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back