Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Lenovo IdeaPad Y700-15ISK - Boot and DSDT problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote before that I have made that patch to DSDT and SSDT(not in the report problem zip), now I made it again - sleep and wake is working correct, but HDMI port is not reacting to connections!

My internal monitor shows like displayport connection in system

Last edited:
I wrote before that I have made that patch to DSDT and SSDT(not in the report problem zip), now I made it again - sleep and wake is working correct, but HDMI port is not reacting to connections!

I believe you can fix the HDMI port buffer with Hackintool

Thank you for your help! The problem was in SMBios 13,3, when I chose SMBios 13,2 HDMI start working, only one problem, hdmi audio is not working. I put onboard-1 in device-properties in IGPU and in HDEF, but nothing changes. Do you have some advices?

Attachments

• debug_25928.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 84
And also a strange thing, when I'm turning on laptop, at first it starts for a second, and then reboots and it like normal

Thank you for your help! The problem was in SMBios 13,3, when I chose SMBios 13,2 HDMI start working, only one problem, hdmi audio is not working. I put onboard-1 in device-properties in IGPU and in HDEF, but nothing changes. Do you have some advices?

Edit: Try to atteched kexts for HDMI audio

your welcome =)

change SMBIOS to 13,1 this is mandatory (Rehabman advice)

as I said "in the Graphic section on config.plist select -Inject Intel and add the ig-platform-id : 0x191B0000"

and clear device properties

And also a strange thing, when I'm turning on laptop, at first it starts for a second, and then reboots and it like normal

I have same problem rarely. I think the issue came with changed bios settings for making hackintosh. It is happening before booting OSX. I tested with default bios settings and the issue is gone but can't boot hackintosh.

If you want to be sure you can ask on here to MaLd0n with your debug. Please share with me if you will fix the issue.

Attachments

• hdmi_audio.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I have same device and all parts working perfectly with the attached EFI and kexts on 10.15.1 (except Nvidia Graphic)

I updated the wireless adapter to DW 1560.

Use the attached EFI folder, when the system boot successfully copy the Kexts to L/E, rebuild kextcache and don't forget to generate new serial number on config.plist

Edit: -cdfon boot arg for 4k screen of you don't have just delete it.
Can you please share your bios settings? Coz i don't see pendrive in boot menu....

I am also Y700-15isk(I5-6300HQ)

Hey, fri. Could you share your EFI folder? I am also Y700-15isk(I5-6300HQ), the problem drag me so long!

Hey, fri. Could you share your EFI folder? I am also Y700-15isk(I5-6300HQ), the problem drag me so long!
Don't forget to change serial number

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 136
Don't forget to change serial number
Hi, i have the same laptop but with i7 6700hQ, i have many problems like no audio, sleep problem and battery %, i wrote a post in catalina laptop subforum, can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back