CPU
i3-6100T
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I currently have macOS Sierra running smoothly on my laptop but I'm wondering if I can update to High Sierra or even Mojave on it.
the specs are as follows

Intel I7 2670QM
8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel HD3000 Graphics
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 (Not functioning using Moto G4 for wifi tethering)
Clover Bootloader Legacy 4173

it took me about a week to get it updated to Sierra and have all the stuff that does work such as iCloud sound and microphone, battery percentage etc, as far as I know the only thing not working (and I'm not too worried about it) is the wifi card. if theres any other information needed I can provide it

I currently have macOS Sierra running smoothly on my laptop but I'm wondering if I can update to High Sierra or even Mojave on it.
the specs are as follows

Intel I7 2670QM
8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel HD3000 Graphics
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 (Not functioning using Moto G4 for wifi tethering)
Clover Bootloader Legacy 4173

it took me about a week to get it updated to Sierra and have all the stuff that does work such as iCloud sound and microphone, battery percentage etc, as far as I know the only thing not working (and I'm not too worried about it) is the wifi card. if theres any other information needed I can provide it
hd3000 not supported on Mojave, you can use high Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back