Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad P500

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen resolution is 1366x768. Sorry for false info with Lion. I didn't know 10.7.5 supports HD 4000 (Ivy Bridge).

Your profile does not contain all the requested specifications.

What do you think I should do to get my laptop to be hackintoshed? (Regarding Intel HD 4000)

Install Mavericks. Use IGPlatformID=01660003.

Installation did succeeded. When I did boot, I ended getting a blank/black screen on the laptop. Is there another boot flag I need to add?

Are you installing Mavericks or Lion? Mavericks posts should go in the Mavericks Laptop Support forum.

You need to use the same flags to boot your resulting installation.

so is you idea pad working if so would you mind sharing the steps would love to do mine

Hey, I have the p500 and I have 10.9.4 and I just patched the stock AppleHDA to have native sound and it works with everything. The only thing I cant do yet is the built in wifi card, nor have I looked into the card reader. I installed a 120 GB SSD and put in 8GB ram for now. Only thing I wish it had was a higher resolution screen, but oh well for now. I will start working on the wifi card and card reader soon. Have full speed stepping and power management working as well as everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back