Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad L340-15IWL(Whiskey Lake) Trackpad isuue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @m0ustafamahm0ud , you did a great job making it possible to boot into hackintosh in lenovo l340. I am trying to solve issues with trackpad, but there is a problem. I have to patch my dsdt, but the brightness control stops working with my unpatched dsdt. I have to know what patches did you put into your dsdt. can you provide steps you took?

Update: I managed to make trackpad work, alongside the brightness controll.

Hello! I have a L340 gaming laptop and touchpad elan0626 Can't let it work? Can you give me your kext and tell me what to do?

Hello! I have a L340 gaming laptop and touchpad elan0626 Can't let it work? Can you give me your kext and tell me what to do?
Hi, mine is not gaming, but Elan touchpad. Here are my dsdt patches, carefully follow all commits, except for the ones mentioning `brightness`.

this repo was only for tracking my patch and I didn't want to publish it. so you'll see that at some point, I used polling mode and after some days I could use the interrupt mode.

about kext, just add VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CELAN.

Hi, mine is not gaming, but Elan touchpad. Here are my dsdt patches, carefully follow all commits, except for the ones mentioning `brightness`.

this repo was only for tracking my patch and I didn't want to publish it. so you'll see that at some point, I used polling mode and after some days I could use the interrupt mode.

about kext, just add VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CELAN.
Hello, how are you? could you give me this driver ELAN0626, I have a gamer notebook L340 and the touchpad does not work

touchpad ELAN0626 work only this kext

Attachments

• VoodooI2C.kext.zip
    193.6 KB · Views: 112
  • VoodooI2CELAN.kext.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 115
Update: I managed to make trackpad work, alongside the brightness controll.
Hi @alisudo I have the same machine, how did you get the trackpad to work? I am using Opencore. But the kext or driver or dsdt should be same.

Hi @alisudo I have the same machine, how did you get the trackpad to work? I am using Opencore. But the kext or driver or dsdt should be same.
Sorry for tardy reply. I've updated OC and Kexts in my repo. Check, if it helps with your problem. Also, the Kexts from #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back