Contribute
Register

Lenovo Ideapad L340-15IWL(Whiskey Lake) Trackpad isuue

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not a problem, you should be first able to boot up. I'm not at the laptop at the moment.

Try your clover folder with only my kext and config.plist and my acpi patches first without Voodoo i2c after with

So that you have under your clover -> driver -> bios and uefi your old files.

No it's not a problem, you should be first able to boot up. I'm not at the laptop at the moment.

Try your clover folder with only my kext and config.plist and my acpi patches first without Voodoo i2c after with

I removed i2c kext and the same stuck at 1683

Then removed nmve. Efi and still the same stuck sir

Ok sir i am doing

My clover folder and your config, acpi, kexts
Without i2c
then i stuck on
apfs moudule start:1684

My clover folder with your config, acpi, kexts with i2c (ps2controller+i2c+i2chid)
then stuck on VoodooPS2Trackpad : identify TouchPad command failed

Tomorrow I'll take a look again, we should use your old clover as the base for testing voodooi2c.
I'm not a expert only want to help you :)

Hey, mine is a similar laptop. See if these instructions help you:

Try to put this file in clover/acpi/patched. Install been well with it.
Might be better option in by patching it with clover.

Attachments

• SSDT-EC.aml
    63 bytes · Views: 101
Hi @m0ustafamahm0ud , you did a great job making it possible to boot into hackintosh in lenovo l340. I am trying to solve issues with trackpad, but there is a problem. I have to patch my dsdt, but the brightness control stops working with my unpatched dsdt. I have to know what patches did you put into your dsdt. can you provide steps you took?

Update: I managed to make trackpad work, alongside the brightness controll.

Last edited:
Hi all
first ,thanks for all guides and all works in tonymacx86

i have ideapad L340
i7 8565U - UHD 620

i followed many guides untill i able to install catalina on my laptop
and i faced many problems and thanks god for solving them ,but stil 2 main issues
*Trackpad
*HDMI

i do not how to make them work so i want your help
and this my EFI folder :
Hi,
I have the same laptop but my CPU is core i5 and I tried many ways to install macOS but all ways don't work even I used your EFI files but also my computer keeps restarting while he loading the files, so I hope if you helped me to fix those problems.
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back