- Sep 25, 2018
- Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14IKB 81BD
- GTX MX150
- Mobile Phone
I have the same laptop running High Sierra 10.13.4 but I can't get the audio to work. How did you find your chipset model and what layout ID did you use? I installed AppleALC and Lilu in my /S/L/E folder and patched them with different layouts through clover configurator but with no success.As I have the same laptop, I would like to share the status of my current Hackintosh project as well as to ask for some help with the features I am still struggling with. Reporting Files attached.
Whats working great (after installing the appropriate kexts as well as some DSDT tweeking)
- Dual Boot (booting to OSX only possible with slide=21 argument)
- Battery Status
- Wifi & Bluetooth (chip replaced with BCM94352Z model, used Kexts: BrcmFirmwareRepo, BrcmPatchRam2,FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi)
- Backlight Control (using a patched Applebacklight Kext as described here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/native-brightness-working-without-blinkscreen-using-patched-applebacklight-kext.121031/ - but level not saved in NVRAM)
- Audio (Patched Apple HDA for codec ALC298, patches via Codec Commander for fixing distorted headphone output)
Not so great:
- After wake from sleep, the whole laptop reacts slow, audio stops working (only a few glitches while skipping)
- Touchpad sometimes not working at all, sometimes it stops working after a few minutes
If anyone can help with this laptop or has hints for the reported problems, this would be much appreciated!
I attached my EFI folder if you want to have a look.
4.5 MB Views: 34