Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LENOVO LNVNB161216
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U 8GB RAM
Graphics
Intel(R) Graphics UHD 620 + Radeon 540 4GB
I have Lenovo Ideapad 330S. I have been installing on external HDD and even got booted up to Language Choose Screen but keyboard and mouse is not working at all. I even tried using USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-unsupported.kext. I don't know where i am going wrong. I am providing the EFI Folder here along with all the kexts and config.plist inside. Please anyone can help.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    38.3 MB · Views: 80
I have Lenovo Ideapad 330S. I have been installing on external HDD and even got booted up to Language Choose Screen but keyboard and mouse is not working at all. I even tried using USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-unsupported.kext. I don't know where i am going wrong. I am providing the EFI Folder here along with all the kexts and config.plist inside. Please anyone can help.
use a usb mouse, when you get to the desktop, you can sort that out after as you may have an I2C trackpad

i have only 2 usbs. One goes for Bootable USB and second for External HDD.

okay.. but isnt there any way to enable keyboard and trackpad the way other people have been doing ?

okay.. but isnt there any way to enable keyboard and trackpad the way other people have been doing ?
depends on what hardware it is

although having VoodooPS2Controller.kext in clover/kexts/other would be the first thing to try

already tried VoodooPS2Controller.kext. Doesnt work.Actually i have no knowledge about all these stuff. I have just been following guides and tutorials. After adding the VoodooPS2Controller.kext what further changes do we need to do to the EFI Folder or the config.plist file ?

already tried VoodooPS2Controller.kext. Doesnt work.Actually i have no knowledge about all these stuff. I have just been following guides and tutorials. After adding the VoodooPS2Controller.kext what further changes do we need to do to the EFI Folder or the config.plist file ?
with clover, nothing needs to be added when you add kexts to clover/kexts/other folder

only if you use OpenCore you need to list your kexts in your config.plist

okay. Do any of the kexts interfere with each other or can any kext cause VoodooPS2Controller to stop working ? i have even tried using VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext,VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext and ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext. But nothing works. Should using usb keyboard and usb mouse be the only solution ?

okay. Do any of the kexts interfere with each other or can any kext cause VoodooPS2Controller to stop working ? i have even tried using VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext,VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext and ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext. But nothing works. Should using usb keyboard and usb mouse be the only solution ?
VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext,VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext are the plugin kexts. leave those where they are

assuming it is now just the trackpad not working? then you may well have I2C trackpad and can only be setup after installation

or you could look over this that may work:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back