- Sleep and Wake
- HDMI and HDMI Audio
- USB Wireless 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Bluetooth
- Battery Status
- Brightness
- Energy Saving options

Not working:
- Internal WiFi (Using Tp-link T3U Mini AC1300 with no issues bought for $12 on Amazon)

Issues:
Restarts automatically when Apple logo appears first time.
Only booting in Verbose mode whenever trackpad VooDooI2C and VoodooPs2controller are used together.
Boots normally when I remove voodooI2C Kexts but this makes trackpad non-working and boots without verbose. If I delete voodooPS2controller then this made keyboard non-working and boots without verbose. (Tried replacing fakesmc with virtualsmc and vise versa but didn't help, seems as there is some conflict between these two)
Installed voodooI2c.kext and voodooI2cHID.kext in library/extensions using hackintool.
Restarted the first time with the same issue but then in the next restart, the trackpad and keyboard both working and laptop was booting without verbose (Didn't know what caused the issue as this is my first hackintosh)

MacOS is really more user-friendly and productive.

Special thanks to JuanAleixo and all those who helped him.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16 MB · Views: 513
Laptop Specs :
- Intel Core i3 - 7020u 2.3GHz
- Intel HD 620 Graphics
- 12GB DDR4 - 2400MHz Ram
- 15.6" Full HD Display
- Kingston 240gb SSD
- I2C ELAN 469D Trackpad

What's Working:
- Audio
- Webcam
- Accelerated Graphics
- Touchpad with all gestures
- Sleep and Wake
- HDMI and HDMI Audio
- Bluetooth
- Battery Status
- Brightness
- Energy Saving options

Not working:
- Internal WiFi (Using Tp-link T3U Mini AC1300 with no issues bought for $12 on Amazon)

Issues:
Only booting in Verbose mode whenever trackpad VooDooI2C and VoodooPs2controller are used together.
Boots normally when I remove voodooI2C Kexts but this makes trackpad non-working and boots without verbose. If I delete voodooPS2controller then this made keyboard non-working and boots without verbose. (Tried replacing fakesmc with virtualsmc and vise versa but didn't help, seems as there is some conflict between these two)
Installed voodooI2c.kext and voodooI2cHID.kext in library/extensions using hackintool.
Restarted the first time with the same issue but then in the next restart, the trackpad and keyboard both working and laptop was booting without verbose (Didn't know what caused the issue as this is my first hackintosh)

I don’t understand how you fixed the problem with the trackpad , i done a lot of things to solved the problem .... can you explane what to do with the files !

Trackpad issue is solved by making mac not to sleep when on battery, if we use usb wifi and mac sleeps on battery then trackpad stops working.

thanks !!!!!!!!!!
Laptop Specs :
- Intel Core i3 - 7020u 2.3GHz
- Intel HD 620 Graphics
- 12GB DDR4 - 2400MHz Ram
- 15.6" Full HD Display
- Kingston 240gb SSD
- I2C ELAN 469D Trackpad

What's Working:
- Audio
- Webcam
- Accelerated Graphics
- Touchpad with all gestures
- Sleep and Wake
- HDMI and HDMI Audio
- Bluetooth
- Battery Status
- Brightness
- Energy Saving options

Not working:

Issues:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! A LOT

help help i need more vram and i have no idea how to configure intel framebuffer etc so pleae help

help help i need more vram and i have no idea how to configure intel framebuffer etc so pleae help
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back