Contribute
Register

Lenovo ideapad 320 MacOS I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
I managed to turn on the installation but only El Capitan but it does not recognize my ssd this 256 SSD. As for Sierra and High Sierra when I try to get them up they make a restart and fail to run the installation. I use the same config for everyone, and the same kext files for everyone and High Sierra uses apfs.efi.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
I managed to turn on the installation but only El Capitan but it does not recognize my ssd this 256 SSD. As for Sierra and High Sierra when I try to get them up they make a restart and fail to run the installation. I use the same config for everyone, and the same kext files for everyone and High Sierra uses apfs.efi.

No misc/preboot.log. No ACPI/origin/*.
You forgot to press F4 and F2.
Please read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

No misc/preboot.log. No ACPI/origin/*.
You forgot to press F4 and F2.
Please read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

What I have attached is the MacOS High Sierra files (it can not run the installation)
And in El Capitan I fixed the problem that was that he did not recognize the SSD (I had to add kexts of the disk)

Attachments

• High Sierra EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
What I have attached is the MacOS High Sierra files (it can not run the installation)
And in El Capitan I fixed the problem that was that he did not recognize the SSD (I had to add kexts of the disk)

Your profile is inaccurate.
It shows no Intel HD graphics, yet your preboot.log clearly shows it:
Code:
0:103  0:000  PCI (00|00:02.00) : 8086 5916 class=030000
0:103  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 620 (Intel)

Please fix your profile.

And you forgot to attach verbose boot photo.

Note: Clover/kexts is not per guide...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Your profile is inaccurate.
It shows no Intel HD graphics, yet your preboot.log clearly shows it:
Code:
0:103  0:000  PCI (00|00:02.00) : 8086 5916 class=030000
0:103  0:000   - GFX: Model=Intel HD Graphics 620 (Intel)

Please fix your profile.

And you forgot to attach verbose boot photo.

Note: Clover/kexts is not per guide...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Because my profile is of the main system but I wrote the laptop on my signature
And I can not attach an image because I do not have time to shoot this straight and makes a restart

I acted according to the manual What is my mistake?

The files you attached in post #25 prove you did not:
- wrong config.plist
- SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext missing from Clover/kexts/Other
- only Clover/kexts/Other should exist (other folders such as kexts/10.13 should be removed)
- GenericUSBXHCI.kext not applicable to your hardware
- OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi not recommended (guide recommends AptioMemoryFix.efi without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi+EmuVariableUefi-64.efi)

You will also need to read the guide regarding DVMT-prealloc. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back