LENOVO IDEAPAD 310-ISK15 SKYLAKE IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH INSTALL SCREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y530
CPU
i7 8750-H | 16GB Ram
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 1920x1080 | Nvidia GTX 1050 (4GB)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, im having some problems trying to boot installation of sierra in my laptop, this is a skylake notebook:
Processor I3-6100u
Graphics HD520
8gb DDR4
InsydeH20 Bios (don't have so much options to configure)

It's not my first hackintosh, i do a lot of hacks in laptop but its my first one with skylake, i already read the FAQ made by Rehabman and i didn't see this kernel panic listed:
"waiting for remote debugger connection
Kdp_poll: no debugger device"

Any recomendation?

Attachments

• 1485558560770756214811.jpg
    1485558560770756214811.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 640
Hello, im having some problems trying to boot installation of sierra in my laptop, this is a skylake notebook:
Processor I3-6100u
Graphics HD520
8gb DDR4
InsydeH20 Bios (don't have so much options to configure)

It's not my first hackintosh, i do a lot of hacks in laptop but its my first one with skylake, i already read the FAQ made by Rehabman and i didn't see this kernel panic listed:
"waiting for remote debugger connection
Kdp_poll: no debugger device"

Any recomendation?

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

I read once again the clover info in the FAQ but don´t find nothing relevant to my issue, also read the skylake support, i know is limited, DVMT have something to do with my KP error? I want to get rid off this Kernel panic before doing some fine configuration, i know the stick is working fine cause i used it with another laptops (if the Clover mention in your reply was for that cause).

I read once again the clover info in the FAQ but don´t find nothing relevant to my issue, also read the skylake support, i know is limited, DVMT have something to do with my KP error? I want to get rid off this Kernel panic before doing some fine configuration, i know the stick is working fine cause i used it with another laptops (if the Clover mention in your reply was for that cause).

It is clear from the text in the panic in post #1 that you didn't follow the guide.
It is also clear from your profile that you didn't read the FAQ, nor the guide (your profile has no laptop hardware details).

Follow the guide as written.

Note: Your panic has nothing to do with DVMT-prealloc, but yes, you will need to either set DVMT-prealloc as required or use the minStolenSize patch (use invalid ig-platform-id for installation).

It is clear from the text in the panic in post #1 that you didn't follow the guide.
It is also clear from your profile that you didn't read the FAQ, nor the guide (your profile has no laptop hardware details).

Follow the guide as written.

Note: Your panic has nothing to do with DVMT-prealloc, but yes, you will need to either set DVMT-prealloc as required or use the minStolenSize patch (use invalid ig-platform-id for installation).

Sorry Rehab! I will read and start all from 0 doing the boot pen once again and post the results...

Sorry Rehab! I will read and start all from 0 doing the boot pen once again and post the results...
To reach the installer in this computer i had to add in the SMBIOS 2 memory SLOTS 0 AND 1 . 4096 SAMSUNG DDR4 2133 frequency
THEN DUAL CHANNEL AND SLOT COUNT 2
then i can boot the installer UNIBEAST
see if u can

To reach the installer in this computer i had to add in the SMBIOS 2 memory SLOTS 0 AND 1 . 4096 SAMSUNG DDR4 2133 frequency
THEN DUAL CHANNEL AND SLOT COUNT 2
then i can boot the installer UNIBEAST
see if u can
Yes! I did that yesterday an it works, i was to write that info for people with the same problem, and using a fake id i was able to install it, do you have the same laptop? How do you inject hd520? Im on sierra 10.12.3 now, but when i try to inject the hd520 following the steps it results on KP, can you upload your config.plist?

Yes! I did that yesterday an it works, i was to write that info for people with the same problem, and using a fake id i was able to install it, do you have the same laptop? How do you inject hd520? Im on sierra 10.12.3 now, but when i try to inject the hd520 following the steps it results on KP, can you upload your config.plist?

You will probably need to use the minStolenSize patch (if you can't set DVMT-prealloc).

You will probably need to use the minStolenSize patch (if you can't set DVMT-prealloc).

Yes, i will test it in a while, i saw this preconfigured in your plist for the 520, thats right?

Yes, i will test it in a while, i saw this preconfigured in your plist for the 520, thats right?

The patch is there, but disabled. Disabled patches are covered in post #2 of the Clover guide.

Use an invalid ig-platform-id until you can enable it properly:
- use invalid ig-platform-id such as 0x12345678
- enable the patch in config.plist
- rebuild cache (kextcache -i /)
- reboot with valid ig-platform-id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back