Motherboard
Lenovo 100-15IDB 80QQ00ARGE
CPU
i3-5005U (Broadwell) /
Graphics
Intel HD 5500, 1366x768
I have a Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD with the following specs:

Model: 80QQ00ARGE
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 (5th Generation) 5005U Broadwell (ARK)
RAM: 8GB PC3 12800 (1600 MHz)
HDD: Generic ADATA SSD

It has two USB 3.0 ports with legacy support. I've created an El Capitan USB installer using Unibeast on another El Capitan Mac. The installer boots fine into the setup with these modifications:

• UseKernelCache=No (because memory allocation fails otherwise)
  • -v -f
  • Inject USB (no ownership mod)
  • Clover in legacy mode (set by UniBeast)
I have a problem though. Even if I can get to the setup fine, my trackpad (ElanTech) and my keyboard are not working. I can connect an USB mouse to any port and it works fine, but I don't own any USB keyboard.

Is there something I can do to the install drive that enables me to use my internal keyboard during setup? I guess the keyboard is connected via an internal PS/2 bus. No combination of any flags I can set at the Clover shell at boot has any effect on this. I really want to prevent buying an external keyboard. I have enough time to try anything, so hit me with any suggestion you have.

BTW: Because, I've seen this question in other threads: I can't use Yosemite. It doesn't boot at all and it also doesn't support many applications I need to use.

Motherboard
MSI GE62-2QF
CPU
i7-5700HQ / HM87
Graphics
Intel HD5600 + GTX970M
Mobile Phone
iOS
Are you sure you're booting into the installer with VoodooPS2Controller.kext or ApplePS2Controller.kext?

Motherboard
CPU
i3-5005U (Broadwell) /
Graphics
Intel HD 5500, 1366x768
TBH I didn't touch any kext.

So what are those, where do I find them and how do I boot "with" them? :)

Motherboard
MSI GE62-2QF
CPU
i7-5700HQ / HM87
Graphics
Intel HD5600 + GTX970M
Mobile Phone
iOS
TBH I didn't touch any kext.

So what are those, where do I find them and how do I boot "with" them? :)
Follow this guide, or jump straight to "Preparing essential kexts" if you know what you're doing.

Motherboard
CPU
i3-5005U (Broadwell) /
Graphics
Intel HD 5500, 1366x768
Preparing essential kexts
This is how I solved this issue and got to the installer w/ mouse and kb support:

• Rebuild USB drive with Unibeast, legacy boot
  • Delete all version-specific kext folders in the EFI Clover dir
  • Fetch the current FakeSMC and VoodooPS2 kext binaries from bitbucket (you don't need the USB kext for this specific laptop)
  • Put them in the "Others" folder
  • Boot the laptop by using the physical BIOS button
  • Select Boot Menu
  • Ignore any Clover or EFI option the BIOS offers you and boot legacy from "USB HDD" (not! Clover EFI or USB EFI Mass Storage, this will! lead to memory errors)
  • Use just "-v" and inject USB. Boot from the drive without caches
That's it. Trying to install now.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS

It has two USB 3.0 ports with legacy support. I've created an El Capitan USB installer using Unibeast on another El Capitan Mac. The installer boots fine into the setup with these modifications:

• -v -f
I have a problem though. Even if I can get to the setup fine, my trackpad (ElanTech) and my keyboard are not working. I can connect an USB mouse to any port and it works fine, but I don't own any USB keyboard.

Is there something I can do to the install drive that enables me to use my internal keyboard during setup? I guess the keyboard is connected via an internal PS/2 bus. No combination of any flags I can set at the Clover shell at boot has any effect on this. I really want to prevent buying an external keyboard. I have enough time to try anything, so hit me with any suggestion you have.

BTW: Because, I've seen this question in other threads: I can't use Yosemite. It doesn't boot at all and it also doesn't support many applications I need to use.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/164990-faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

CPU
intel core i3-5005u broadwell
Graphics
nvidia GT 920 2gb /intel hd graphics 5500
H

• -v -f

Hey I need your help I am having lenovo ideapad 100 .
I have made bootable Mac Sierra USB.
But I don't know about postinstallation editing.can u give me your clover file