Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo G510
CPU
Intell i5-4200
Graphics
Intel 4600 (integrated)
Hello,
I try to install Mojave on my Lenovo G510 laptop by following the "Booting the OS X installler on the laptops with Clover" guide to create my USB installer. My G510 boot to the USB in the UEFI mode and load the Clover boot manager. However it will show a dark screen with a white "Apple" icon for several seconds then restarts every time when I select "Boot macOS Install from Install macOS Mojave". What did I miss? Thank you.

I am able to move along, after use the Clover configurator to mount the EFI partition and copy a config.plist file to my usb.

I ran into a problem for phase 1 of the installing Mojave on my G510. The process keeps crashing. Here is my EFI zip file. Please help. Thank you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 317
Here are the error messages when installation phase 1 crashed, I omitted the standard time stamp at the beginning of each line.

MacBook-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.diskarbitrationd.183) (Notice): Service exited due to SIGKILL | send by diskarbitrationd[183]
MacBook-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.securityd.109) (Notice): Service exited due to SIGKILL| sent by securityd[109]
bash: /private/var/Install/shutdown_installer_tasks: No such file or directory
bash: /private/var/Install/deferred_Install: No such file or directory

Is this report saved in a file on my usb? I tried to use "F2" and "F4" before installation, can't find this report. Any help is appreciated.

I was able to solve this problem and install Mojave on my G510 by using a different config.plist file. I attached it here so others can use it for Mojave and HS. Courtesy of Z39

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.8 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Hey, I am facing the problem with my laptop Lenovo g510 (i3-4000 2.5ghz, 4gb ddr3 ram). I created usb using UniBeast, and replaced your config.plist in the USB Drive, but no luck. It reboots after 2-3 seconds as the apple logo appears, I have changed lot of flagging/unflaggin in the clover options, but the same problem - it keeps rebooting. I used both usb 2.0 and 3.0 but the same problem. There is not much information on this matter on the internet. Could you please help me out with that?

Hey how did you connected with z39

I never connected with z39. His work worked for me on first try.

Are the Bluetooth work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back