Contribute
Register

Lenovo G51-70; i3-5005U and HD5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say my config.plist is wrong. If I know whats wrong I won't ask.
And I can read your Faq 100 times or more. If I won't understand I can´t do the right thinks.

You say my config.plist is wrong. If I know whats wrong I won't ask.
And I can read your Faq 100 times or more. If I won't understand I can´t do the right thinks.

The correct settings are in the plists provided by the guide.
Your settings are wrong in more than just graphics (ACPI setup is also wrong).
Hence the suggestion to follow the guide and use a plist from the guide.

Hi there

I have a problem with my new Z51-70 and HD5500.

Install with ig-platform-id 123456789 works fine. (Intel HD Graphics 5500 7 MB)

After sudo kextcache -I / and reboot with ig-platform-id 0x1610002 I have a Kernel Panic

WZzAhouS.JPG

I was using a CH341a Programmer to Unlock protected BIOS for Hidden Menu. I am testing a lots of combination DVMT (64,96,182) and ig-platforms-id (0x0161xxx, 0x162xxx) but erverytime I has this Panic.

I hope someone has an idea or can help me. iam attach my EFI Folder.
OMG I have the same freaking problem! Sorry. No solution for this problem so far. I have tried literaly everything. :/ I hope someone can help.

There's no need for the files. The problem is still unkown and it seems to happen on some i3 5005U CPUs. (Hang while booting with random kernel panics such as this one in post #1).

No one can offer any advice without the required "Problem Reporting" files.
Discussing a particular "output/result" (in this case a KP) without the "input" is not likely to go anywhere.

No one can offer any advice without the required "Problem Reporting" files.
Discussing a particular "output/result" (in this case a KP) without the "input" is not likely to go anywhere.
AppleIntelBDWGraphics.kext removed to achieve files.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 106
I found out z51-70 use diffrent LCDs. I think i have eDP. Maybe thats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back