Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of errors that I see that occur is quite high friend of mine, I will attach the full video so you can detail it and explain more clearly what I should do, or what I am doing wrong.

Attachments

• Errores.rar
    30.1 MB · Views: 137
Brother apologize, it is impossible for me to take a picture of the error, when it happens it is too fast, I would not know how to get a capture of the moment, it is really fast that happens.

Attach EFI/Clover as per FAQ (as ZIP).
Please try to read carefully.

I attach the requested files.

Attachments

• Verbose.rar
    30.1 MB · Views: 131
  • CLOVER.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
* UPGRADE *

Since the last time I wrote, I have been testing options, and I am happy to report that I have already installed the High Sierra, just by installing a kext called "NullCPUPowerManagement", I have managed to evade panic errors, I have installed the system.

So far it is working quite well, I have not had the problem of freezing so far, so far the problems that I have been present are:

1. Touchpad continues to stop working for no reason.
  2. File transfer system "Airdrop" does not work.
  3. The graphics seem to work well, however, from time to time I see errors in the graphics, fuzzy texts and black or white squares that appear irregularly.
  4. When turning on the equipment connected to the power I must press twice the power button since the first time it does not work, disconnected using only the battery I must keep the power button pressed until I feel the equipment start, in both cases, then I must turn off and on again because when you try to load the clover for the first time the screen remains black with only a number 6 in the upper left corner of the screen. After doing these steps if you load the Clover and I can access my High Sierra system.

So far those are the only errors presented, I will continue to report.

(Attached the new report "gen_debug")

Attachments

• debug_32190.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
* UPGRADE *

Since the last time I wrote, I have been testing options, and I am happy to report that I have already installed the High Sierra, just by installing a kext called "NullCPUPowerManagement", I have managed to evade panic errors, I have installed the system.

So far it is working quite well, I have not had the problem of freezing so far, so far the problems that I have been present are:

1. Touchpad continues to stop working for no reason.
  2. File transfer system "Airdrop" does not work.
  3. The graphics seem to work well, however, from time to time I see errors in the graphics, fuzzy texts and black or white squares that appear irregularly.
  4. When turning on the equipment connected to the power I must press twice the power button since the first time it does not work, disconnected using only the battery I must keep the power button pressed until I feel the equipment start, in both cases, then I must turn off and on again because when you try to load the clover for the first time the screen remains black with only a number 6 in the upper left corner of the screen. After doing these steps if you load the Clover and I can access my High Sierra system.

So far those are the only errors presented, I will continue to report.

(Attached the new report "gen_debug")

Start over with guide:

I appreciate your good intention to help me, I understand that you want to help me because you keep responding to this thread, however, I would like you to know that you are not helping me with your answers.

My knowledge of both English and programming is limited, I followed all the steps of the guide and I could not even start the installer, the only way was to add the "NullCPUPowerManagement.kext".

What am I supposed to do when you just respond to follow the guide? If I ask you to explain how to solve certain things, it is because I already try to follow the guide and I can not do it.

I am a musician, I work with that, I told you that I needed the MacOS for my work, because without Logic Pro I can not work, following your words I destroyed all the system I had, it worked badly, but at least it worked, now the days have passed, not I'm working, I'm just trying to follow your guidelines, and now all you're doing is answering that I should follow the guide.

I expected more willingness on your part the truth ...

If you do not have the time or the disposition to help me, I ask you to let me know, so at least I keep the High Sierra system that I have now, which at least works, to start working again.

Thank you!

I followed all the steps of the guide and I could not even start the installer, the

Must attach problem reporting files that represent this attempt.
None attached.

Ok, following all the steps in the list, when trying to start the High Sierra installer, I get a panic error and the computer restarts, attach the problem report.

What should I do?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 148
  • Verbose.MOV.zip
    30.1 MB · Views: 132
Ok, following all the steps in the list, when trying to start the High Sierra installer, I get a panic error and the computer restarts, attach the problem report.

What should I do?

Please post photo of verbose boot where it stops. 30MB of MOV not needed.

Lo siento...

Attachments

• Verbose.jpeg
    Verbose.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 155
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back