Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed your instructions, my friend, and after some headaches, I think now if I have everything in order to review it and help me.

I followed the guide as you told me to do it (I like it, now I have transparency effect in my hackintosh haha), since yesterday I installed the system until the moment I write, the main problems that have persisted, the touchpad stops working without any sense, and the freezing continues, perhaps even a little more frequently, only today has frozen on 2 occasions.

I followed the guide completely, so far it has only cost me the section of the "DVMT-prealloc", I do not understand how to solve it, since I do not even know what is the capacity of my team, I appreciate the advice in this aspect. .

On the other hand, since the reinstallation of the Clover and Hackintosh system, I have not been able to access my Windows partition again from Clover, what can I do in this case?

If you see any other error in my configuration, let me know to automatically start the process to resolve it. I really want and need a complete Mac system for my work, and I still do not have the resources to buy an Apple device.

I ask for a little patience with me, remember that I have little knowledge, and I speak Spanish. English costs me a lot and I have to help the translator a lot, so sometimes I find it difficult to understand the guides.

I appreciate the support, I'm excited, maybe after finishing with your help I can create a specific installation guide for the Lenovo G470 and thus facilitate the process to anyone who needs it, so that it also supports the community and thanks them. Somehow the support for.

I attach my new report "gen_debug".

Thank you. Regards!

Attachments

• debug_11242.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I just noticed a new error, in the past I did not present it, I suppose it must have something to do with the new video drivers that I installed (since it is the only new or different thing that I have in this installation).

What happens is that the iTunes application does not work for me, when the startup is closed after being open for some 2 seconds, and informs me that an error occurred and it closed. Which may be?

Attached the error report that throws the "unexpected closure"...

Attachments

• Reporte Error iTunes.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I followed your instructions, my friend, and after some headaches, I think now if I have everything in order to review it and help me.

I followed the guide as you told me to do it (I like it, now I have transparency effect in my hackintosh haha), since yesterday I installed the system until the moment I write, the main problems that have persisted, the touchpad stops working without any sense, and the freezing continues, perhaps even a little more frequently, only today has frozen on 2 occasions.

I followed the guide completely, so far it has only cost me the section of the "DVMT-prealloc", I do not understand how to solve it, since I do not even know what is the capacity of my team, I appreciate the advice in this aspect. .

On the other hand, since the reinstallation of the Clover and Hackintosh system, I have not been able to access my Windows partition again from Clover, what can I do in this case?

If you see any other error in my configuration, let me know to automatically start the process to resolve it. I really want and need a complete Mac system for my work, and I still do not have the resources to buy an Apple device.

I ask for a little patience with me, remember that I have little knowledge, and I speak Spanish. English costs me a lot and I have to help the translator a lot, so sometimes I find it difficult to understand the guides.

I appreciate the support, I'm excited, maybe after finishing with your help I can create a specific installation guide for the Lenovo G470 and thus facilitate the process to anyone who needs it, so that it also supports the community and thanks them. Somehow the support for.

I attach my new report "gen_debug".

Thank you. Regards!

MacBookPro15,x not appropriate for HD3000.

What would be the appropriate then friend? I understand that it would be MacBook Pro 8.1 (Mid 2011). But if I set it that way, the Mojave does not start, since Mojave is not compatible with this team. What recommendation do you give me?

What would be the appropriate then friend?

Refer to guide plists:

But if I set it that way, the Mojave does not start, since Mojave is not compatible with this team.

No support for HD3000 in Mojave.
Use High Sierra.

I understand friend, I have been trying to install the High Sierra but it has been impossible, I can not get the .app file, since from the App Store I am not allowed to download an OS previous to the one I currently have.

I also tried it from "dosdude" but the file seems to be corrupt and does not allow me to create the installation usb.

Any idea where I can get the High Sierra .app installer?

Any idea where I can get the High Sierra .app installer?

Mine is from when I downloaded long ago, and I can still download it from the App Store (last I checked).

Good friend Rehabman, from the time he told me to change Mojave to High Sierra, I have tried insistently and my efforts have been in vain.

I really do not understand why, the Mojave does not generate this type of conflicts, however, installing the High Sierra has made me impossible, and I managed to create the USB with the official installer of the High Sierra and also the Clover, all exactly as you indicated in the guide, however, when I try to boot the installer from Clover, it starts loading and the pc goes into panic and restarts. I have already tried dozens of attempts, and everything has been unsuccessful, nothing seems to work.

Reading the guide I see that you talk about Sandy Bridge teams being prone to panic problems in the installation due to a problem with "the power management of the CPU and the SSDT", however, I can not understand in the how to fix it (maybe because of my bad english), could you please help me explaining a bit more in detail how I can solve it?

Attached to that message is the "CLOVER EFI" folder that I am using to boot the original High Sierra system.

The partitions were created from an original Apple MacBook Pro computer, following each and every one of the instructions in the guide.)

Attachments

• CLOVER EFI.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 144
Good friend Rehabman, from the time he told me to change Mojave to High Sierra, I have tried insistently and my efforts have been in vain.

I really do not understand why, the Mojave does not generate this type of conflicts, however, installing the High Sierra has made me impossible, and I managed to create the USB with the official installer of the High Sierra and also the Clover, all exactly as you indicated in the guide, however, when I try to boot the installer from Clover, it starts loading and the pc goes into panic and restarts. I have already tried dozens of attempts, and everything has been unsuccessful, nothing seems to work.

Reading the guide I see that you talk about Sandy Bridge teams being prone to panic problems in the installation due to a problem with "the power management of the CPU and the SSDT", however, I can not understand in the how to fix it (maybe because of my bad english), could you please help me explaining a bit more in detail how I can solve it?

Attached to that message is the "CLOVER EFI" folder that I am using to boot the original High Sierra system.

The partitions were created from an original Apple MacBook Pro computer, following each and every one of the instructions in the guide.)

You forgot to attach verbose boot photo, therefore impossible to diagnose.
Please read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Brother apologize, it is impossible for me to take a picture of the error, when it happens it is too fast, I would not know how to get a capture of the moment, it is really fast that happens.

I will try to record a video and then take the capture of alli, is the only thing that occurs to me.

While I manage to get the video, can you help me understand how to fix the possible problem of the Sandy Bridge with the power management of the CPU and the SSDT? I'm trying to do it by following the guide, but I do not really understand how to patch the "DropTables" or the "DropOem"

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back