Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The amount of errors that I see that occur is quite high friend of mine, I will attach the full video so you can detail it and explain more clearly what I should do, or what I am doing wrong.

Attachments

• Errores.rar
    30.1 MB · Views: 120

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Brother apologize, it is impossible for me to take a picture of the error, when it happens it is too fast, I would not know how to get a capture of the moment, it is really fast that happens.

Attach EFI/Clover as per FAQ (as ZIP).
Please try to read carefully.

Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I attach the requested files.

Attachments

• Verbose.rar
    30.1 MB · Views: 111
  • CLOVER.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
* UPGRADE *

Since the last time I wrote, I have been testing options, and I am happy to report that I have already installed the High Sierra, just by installing a kext called "NullCPUPowerManagement", I have managed to evade panic errors, I have installed the system.

So far it is working quite well, I have not had the problem of freezing so far, so far the problems that I have been present are:

1. Touchpad continues to stop working for no reason.
  2. File transfer system "Airdrop" does not work.
  3. The graphics seem to work well, however, from time to time I see errors in the graphics, fuzzy texts and black or white squares that appear irregularly.
  4. When turning on the equipment connected to the power I must press twice the power button since the first time it does not work, disconnected using only the battery I must keep the power button pressed until I feel the equipment start, in both cases, then I must turn off and on again because when you try to load the clover for the first time the screen remains black with only a number 6 in the upper left corner of the screen. After doing these steps if you load the Clover and I can access my High Sierra system.

So far those are the only errors presented, I will continue to report.

(Attached the new report "gen_debug")

Attachments

• debug_32190.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 117

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
* UPGRADE *

Since the last time I wrote, I have been testing options, and I am happy to report that I have already installed the High Sierra, just by installing a kext called "NullCPUPowerManagement", I have managed to evade panic errors, I have installed the system.

So far it is working quite well, I have not had the problem of freezing so far, so far the problems that I have been present are:

1. Touchpad continues to stop working for no reason.
  2. File transfer system "Airdrop" does not work.
  3. The graphics seem to work well, however, from time to time I see errors in the graphics, fuzzy texts and black or white squares that appear irregularly.
  4. When turning on the equipment connected to the power I must press twice the power button since the first time it does not work, disconnected using only the battery I must keep the power button pressed until I feel the equipment start, in both cases, then I must turn off and on again because when you try to load the clover for the first time the screen remains black with only a number 6 in the upper left corner of the screen. After doing these steps if you load the Clover and I can access my High Sierra system.

So far those are the only errors presented, I will continue to report.

(Attached the new report "gen_debug")

Start over with guide:

Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I appreciate your good intention to help me, I understand that you want to help me because you keep responding to this thread, however, I would like you to know that you are not helping me with your answers.

My knowledge of both English and programming is limited, I followed all the steps of the guide and I could not even start the installer, the only way was to add the "NullCPUPowerManagement.kext".

What am I supposed to do when you just respond to follow the guide? If I ask you to explain how to solve certain things, it is because I already try to follow the guide and I can not do it.

I am a musician, I work with that, I told you that I needed the MacOS for my work, because without Logic Pro I can not work, following your words I destroyed all the system I had, it worked badly, but at least it worked, now the days have passed, not I'm working, I'm just trying to follow your guidelines, and now all you're doing is answering that I should follow the guide.

I expected more willingness on your part the truth ...

If you do not have the time or the disposition to help me, I ask you to let me know, so at least I keep the High Sierra system that I have now, which at least works, to start working again.

Thank you!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed all the steps of the guide and I could not even start the installer, the

Must attach problem reporting files that represent this attempt.
None attached.

Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, following all the steps in the list, when trying to start the High Sierra installer, I get a panic error and the computer restarts, attach the problem report.

What should I do?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
  • Verbose.MOV.zip
    30.1 MB · Views: 115

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, following all the steps in the list, when trying to start the High Sierra installer, I get a panic error and the computer restarts, attach the problem report.

What should I do?

Please post photo of verbose boot where it stops. 30MB of MOV not needed.

Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Lo siento...

Attachments

• Verbose.jpeg
    Verbose.jpeg