Motherboard
Lenovo 20078-Clover
CPU
i5-2450M/HM65
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good friends, for the first time I ask for help in the forum since I can not find a solution for myself.

Create my hackintosh on a Lenovo G470 laptop and everything is going great, I have managed to make almost everything work correctly. However, nothing is perfect and there are some detaller that sometimes make me lose my head, and I would like to know if any of you who read me have any solution.

The main problem is that the mouse fails me, and much, I use the kext OS-X-Voodoo-PS2 of Rehabman, it works correctly but suddenly, out of nowhere, the mouse stops working, the PC keeps running normally, if I connect a mouse usb or if I start the remote mouse from my iphone I can continue using my pc, but the mouse dies, until I restart the pc.

On the other hand there are some minor problems, but if anyone has any solution I would also appreciate it a lot, and they are the following:

It rarely happens that I am using the pc and the screen freezes, it happens very little, but it happens, and I really do not understand why, I had set up my own info.plis and it happened, I changed it for the rehabman info.plist for screens HD3000 and it has improved, however it has already happened to me about 2 times more that I have frozen and forced me to reign.

I have not managed to make the Airdrop work, I have tried a lot and nothing that I can get it to work, and I do not know how to choose the speakers instead of the headphones as the default sound output.

As you can help me understand how to solve these problems, I would really appreciate the truth.

For those who also want to make a hackintosh in this team, I will leave here the kexts and files that I considered necessary to make mine until today.

Thanks in advance. Regards!

Specifications:
Lenovo G470
Intel Huron River Dual Core i5 processor
Standard memory
8Gb SODIMM DDR3-1066 / 1333MHz x 2 (4 GB per slot)
Monitor 14.0 "1366x768 pixels HD
Intel integrated HD3000 graphics chipset
Lithium-ion battery (6 cells) 2200 mAh
Intel Core Chipset HM65
HDMI RJ45 port
USB 2.0 x 4
1/8 "Stereo Headphone Jack Output
1/8 "Microphone input jack
Built-in stereo speakers
Ethernet (on the system board) 10/100 Mb
Bluetooth and Wifi Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter
Keyboard Lenovo 6-row keyboard
Touchpad Normal type with two buttons
Integrated camera 0.3M / 2.0M pixels

Kexts Used:
ACPIBatteryManager.kext
AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext
AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver
AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver
AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
AtherosL1cEthernet.kext
AtherosWiFiInjector.kext
IO80211Family.kext
Lilu.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VoodooHDA.kext
VoodooPS2Controller.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

Attachments

• config.plist
    13.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DSDT.aml
    38.1 KB · Views: 213
  • SSDT-1.aml
    1.7 KB · Views: 214
  • SSDT-2.aml
    1.9 KB · Views: 218
  • SSDT-3.aml
    2.4 KB · Views: 211
Good friends, for the first time I ask for help in the forum since I can not find a solution for myself.

Create my hackintosh on a Lenovo G470 laptop and everything is going great, I have managed to make almost everything work correctly. However, nothing is perfect and there are some detaller that sometimes make me lose my head, and I would like to know if any of you who read me have any solution.

The main problem is that the mouse fails me, and much, I use the kext OS-X-Voodoo-PS2 of Rehabman, it works correctly but suddenly, out of nowhere, the mouse stops working, the PC keeps running normally, if I connect a mouse usb or if I start the remote mouse from my iphone I can continue using my pc, but the mouse dies, until I restart the pc.

On the other hand there are some minor problems, but if anyone has any solution I would also appreciate it a lot, and they are the following:

It rarely happens that I am using the pc and the screen freezes, it happens very little, but it happens, and I really do not understand why, I had set up my own info.plis and it happened, I changed it for the rehabman info.plist for screens HD3000 and it has improved, however it has already happened to me about 2 times more that I have frozen and forced me to reign.

I have not managed to make the Airdrop work, I have tried a lot and nothing that I can get it to work, and I do not know how to choose the speakers instead of the headphones as the default sound output.

As you can help me understand how to solve these problems, I would really appreciate the truth.

For those who also want to make a hackintosh in this team, I will leave here the kexts and files that I considered necessary to make mine until today.

Thanks in advance. Regards!

Specifications:
Lenovo G470
Intel Huron River Dual Core i5 processor
Standard memory
8Gb SODIMM DDR3-1066 / 1333MHz x 2 (4 GB per slot)
Monitor 14.0 "1366x768 pixels HD
Intel integrated HD3000 graphics chipset
Lithium-ion battery (6 cells) 2200 mAh
Intel Core Chipset HM65
HDMI RJ45 port
USB 2.0 x 4
1/8 "Stereo Headphone Jack Output
1/8 "Microphone input jack
Built-in stereo speakers
Ethernet (on the system board) 10/100 Mb
Bluetooth and Wifi Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter
Keyboard Lenovo 6-row keyboard
Touchpad Normal type with two buttons
Integrated camera 0.3M / 2.0M pixels

Kexts Used:
ACPIBatteryManager.kext
AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext
AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver
AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver
AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
AtherosL1cEthernet.kext
AtherosWiFiInjector.kext
IO80211Family.kext
Lilu.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VoodooHDA.kext
VoodooPS2Controller.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

And what kind of "mouse" are you referring to?

Good evening, thank you friend Rehabman for taking the time to respond to my publication with the intention of solving my problems. Let me start by saying that I am very grateful for the great support you give to the community and that I am a great admirer of your work.

I apologize for taking so long to respond. These days I dedicated myself to trying to solve problems on my own using the article "[FAQ] READ FIRST Frequently asked questions about laptops", as recommended.

I also want to apologize, since I do not speak English very well, that's why it's difficult to understand the guidelines and make me understand when I write. However, I have done what I can.

I have already managed to solve the problems related to the audio, however, the problems related to the mouse and freezing continue.

On the other hand, I was reading about bluetooth and airdrop, and I understand that it is not possible to operate the airdrop with the card I have (AR9285). I'm sorry to hear it, but hey, there's nothing to do in this case (correct me if I'm wrong and if there's any way to make the air release work on my PC).

When I speak of "the mouse" I mean the integrated touchpad that has the laptop. This is the one that stops working very often, I'm using it normally and, out of nowhere, for no apparent reason, the "little arrow" stops appearing on the screen and the touch panel does not give more response. However, if I connect a USB mouse, or if I start on my iphone the "Remote Mouse" application if I can continue using the computer, I mean, it simply stops working the touchpad until the system reboots.

As for freezes, they occur less frequently, but they are even worse than touchpad errors, since when the touchpad fails, I can at least continue and save the work with a USB mouse or the remote mouse, however, when Freeze , everything is lost. . , since I have to force the shutdown using the power off button. The screen freezes, all the equipment freezes, apparently, everything stops working until I reboot the system.

A less important problem, but I would like to solve it anyway: every time I turn on my laptop the black screen with the number 6 appears on the screen, and I have to restart the computer to start the clover. How I can avoid this? How can I make the clover start directly without generating that conflict when I start the computer?

I thank you in advance for the help you gave me, I hope to solve it and that this could become a guide for anyone who wants a hackintosh on their Lenovo G470.

Attached to this article, the results of gene_debug as you indicate what should be done in the FAQ article.

Attachments

• debug_30764.zip
    27 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Good evening, thank you friend Rehabman for taking the time to respond to my publication with the intention of solving my problems. Let me start by saying that I am very grateful for the great support you give to the community and that I am a great admirer of your work.

I apologize for taking so long to respond. These days I dedicated myself to trying to solve problems on my own using the article "[FAQ] READ FIRST Frequently asked questions about laptops", as recommended.

I also want to apologize, since I do not speak English very well, that's why it's difficult to understand the guidelines and make me understand when I write. However, I have done what I can.

I have already managed to solve the problems related to the audio, however, the problems related to the mouse and freezing continue.

On the other hand, I was reading about bluetooth and airdrop, and I understand that it is not possible to operate the airdrop with the card I have (AR9285). I'm sorry to hear it, but hey, there's nothing to do in this case (correct me if I'm wrong and if there's any way to make the air release work on my PC).

When I speak of "the mouse" I mean the integrated touchpad that has the laptop. This is the one that stops working very often, I'm using it normally and, out of nowhere, for no apparent reason, the "little arrow" stops appearing on the screen and the touch panel does not give more response. However, if I connect a USB mouse, or if I start on my iphone the "Remote Mouse" application if I can continue using the computer, I mean, it simply stops working the touchpad until the system reboots.

As for freezes, they occur less frequently, but they are even worse than touchpad errors, since when the touchpad fails, I can at least continue and save the work with a USB mouse or the remote mouse, however, when Freeze , everything is lost. . , since I have to force the shutdown using the power off button. The screen freezes, all the equipment freezes, apparently, everything stops working until I reboot the system.

A less important problem, but I would like to solve it anyway: every time I turn on my laptop the black screen with the number 6 appears on the screen, and I have to restart the computer to start the clover. How I can avoid this? How can I make the clover start directly without generating that conflict when I start the computer?

I thank you in advance for the help you gave me, I hope to solve it and that this could become a guide for anyone who wants a hackintosh on their Lenovo G470.

Attached to this article, the results of gene_debug as you indicate what should be done in the FAQ article.

Your profile has no hardware details.
Please fix as per laptop FAQ.

Hi, thanks for responding again.

I believe I have already solved everything possible, and have added all the necessary information to my profile as you requested.

I am again attaching the updated "gen_debug" update for better support.

I hope you can help me quickly to solve this problem that is already desperate.

Thank you!

Attachments

• debug_9446.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 128
Hi, thanks for responding again.

I believe I have already solved everything possible, and have added all the necessary information to my profile as you requested.

I am again attaching the updated "gen_debug" update for better support.

I hope you can help me quickly to solve this problem that is already desperate.

Thank you!
No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

Excuse me, I could assure you that I had all the files in proper order before attaching it.

I have done the procedure again, I have also done it manually to make sure nothing is missing this time.

Thanks for help, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• Support.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 162
Excuse me, I could assure you that I had all the files in proper order before attaching it.

I have done the procedure again, I have also done it manually to make sure nothing is missing this time.

Thanks for help, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Best you start over with the guides linked from the FAQ...
FAQ:

Guide:

Friend Rehabman, I have formatted my computer and installed the system from scratch 4 times just this week.

In total I have performed the procedure some 40 or 50 times in different ways. In all possible ways the errors are the same, I do not think it has something to do with the installation of the Clover or the Mac System.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me at least to solve the problem with the TouchPad, the truth is that the fact that it stops working so frequently has already made me start using more Windows, since it becomes unbearable to have to reboot the computer every time the mouse fails.

I started again as he told me, and I have already done the "gen_debug" again. I hope this time if it's okay ...

Attachments

• debug_10886.zip
    13.9 MB · Views: 123
Friend Rehabman, I have formatted my computer and installed the system from scratch 4 times just this week.

In total I have performed the procedure some 40 or 50 times in different ways. In all possible ways the errors are the same, I do not think it has something to do with the installation of the Clover or the Mac System.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me at least to solve the problem with the TouchPad, the truth is that the fact that it stops working so frequently has already made me start using more Windows, since it becomes unbearable to have to reboot the computer every time the mouse fails.

I started again as he told me, and I have already done the "gen_debug" again. I hope this time if it's okay ...

Please re-install as per guides already linked.
My previous analysis of your files proved that you didn't follow the guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back