Contribute
Register

Lenovo G470

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you archintosh, I follow some of your instruction and also discussion from this topic, that made me successfully install Lion 10.7.4 to my Lenovo G470(i5-2430M).

However, some are not work now are:
Wireless LAN : Broadcom 4313 (rev pc14e4 4727), I searched too many website about this chipset and until now, it's still not work...
Battery : Although battery is shown at the bar. But when I remove AC adapter, the battery indicating that it has only 10% remaining... What's the problem? Is it successfully charged ?

Thank you again :)

vaifrax said:
archintosh said:
Read here, section 8.4.2.1. There you can find anything you need to know.
thanks again! I randomly selected three c-states from my original SSDT and inserted them, it seems to work, at least there is no error on startup anymore. Don't know how to check if it really goes into higher c-states, though.
I also modified one turbo boost p-state, now the highest p-state in MSRDumper shows 29, however, I think the highest two I defined are 25 and 31. I think I will stop here. In case anyone is interested, my SSDT is here.

Hi, i have this cpu too, i get three steps work under 10.7.4. What i'm doing is:
One, set the smbios model as Macbook Pro 8,3 and delete the StepDataDict entry in the location that:
Code:
MacBookPro8_3.plist/IOPlatformThermalProfile/CtrlLoopArray/0/
Two,put the SSDT tables extracted from windows to /Extra
Last,use the key "DropSSDT=Yes"

By now i can get 800mHz, 2000mHz, 2900mHz, it is strange that i change the speed step from nine to fourteen, but chameleon boot log only shows 0x07=8 steps, the IORegistryExplorer shows fourteen but only three works.

It still works in lion 10.7.4? :banghead:

10.7.3 is not updating AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB and AppleSmartBatteryManager. I haven't checked HDMI and VGA out of my HD3000, but hopefully it works just like before.

VoodooHDA 2.7.3 and DSDT for system information audio info (cosmetics only)

Glad to hear it works..

Brightness is adjusted by pressing Fn+Home/PgUp (instead of Fn+Up/Down), but there's still a problem with brightness level.

Here I attached patched 10.7.2 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext for those who have difficulty in patching it.
AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip

hi man

How i make Fn keys, brightness control if dont use dsdt.aml?
just installed the system ml 10.8.2 and the components put to work installing only the necessary kexts ... when I used your dsdt my keyboard and trackpad not worked at all.

Hi archintosh, do you have DSDT for lenovo g470 i5? for mountain lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back