Contribute
Register

Lenovo Flex 4-1480 No audio, battery status, wrong graphics. Help identify trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Flex 4
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all. I have just purchased a Lenovo Flex 4-1480 (specs below) and successfully installed macOS Mojave on it. I had to switch out the qualcomm wifi card for a DW1830, but other than that, all is good. The graphics are working great. Most things seem to be good right now. However, I can't get audio or battery status to work. The laptop has "audio by harman" on it, but other than that I have no information on the audio. The battery status was showing but then I restarted and it was gone, so I don't know what happened to that. I tried navigating to the coreservices folder and then menuextras and dragging the battery status file to the menu but that didn't fix it and neither did double clicking it. Also in the "About this mac" screen, it shows the graphics as Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB 1536 MB. It should be Intel HD 620 1536 MB. I am using @RehabMan 's config.plist file for these graphics.

One last thing - could someone instruct me on how to find out what kind of trackpad I have so that I can try to get multitouch gestures working? Thanks.

Attached are problem reporting files. Thanks in advanced

Specs:
Lenovo Flex 4-1480
8GB DDR4 RAM
Intel Core i5-7200U
Intel HD 620 Graphics
256GB Samsung SSD

Attachments

• debug_7324.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 164
Anyone tried looking at this any?

Status