Motherboard
Lenovo Flex 3 1580
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook
I successfully installed macOS Mojave (10.14.2) on a Lenovo Flex 3. Most things are working fine, except the graphics. It looks like there is no acceleration at all. It runs pretty slowly, there are some graphical glitches, and none of the effects (blur) work.

Attached is the Clover folder with the configs and kexts. I say configs because there is two of them in there. One makes the computer boot, the other one (supposedly) enables graphics acceleration. It's the config from RehabMan's GitHub with some edits done by me, hoping it does anything (the stock one didn't work either).

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI:Clover.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
I should add that when I say it doesn't boot, I meant it gets stuck at "End RandomSeed" with no other errors. I left it there for about 30 minutes and it doesn't progress beyond that point.

I should add that when I say it doesn't boot, I meant it gets stuck at "End RandomSeed" with no other errors. I left it there for about 30 minutes and it doesn't progress beyond that point.
make sure to rename config,.plist as config.plist

you have too many fixes:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AddDTGP</key>
                <true/>
                <key>AddMCHC</key>
                <true/>
                <key>DeleteUnused</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixDarwin</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixDarwin7</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixDisplay</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixHDA</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixRegions</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixS3D</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixShutdown</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <true/>
                <key>FixWAK</key>
                <true/>
            </dict>

InjectKexts should be set to Detect

get fresh config.plist from the laptop guide:

also search for End RandomSeed there are many posts relating to it

you have too many fixes:
I am aware of that, but something in the bootable plist is making it work, and I'm not sure what it is. It could also be the reason for missing acceleration, but again, I'm not sure what is responsible for it booting.
also search for End RandomSeed there are many posts relating to it
I have tried this already, along with booting with a fresh 520 plist, but they don't work. To most people the issue was they were missing the AptioMemoryFix driver, which I have. I don't know why it gets stuck at End RandomSeed with the cleaner configs, and why it doesn't with the other one.

I also took a picture of the verbose output, if it helps.

I am aware of that, but something in the bootable plist is making it work, and I'm not sure what it is. It could also be the reason for missing acceleration, but again, I'm not sure what is responsible for it booting.

I have tried this already, along with booting with a fresh 520 plist, but they don't work. To most people the issue was they were missing the AptioMemoryFix driver, which I have. I don't know why it gets stuck at End RandomSeed with the cleaner configs, and why it doesn't with the other one.

I also took a picture of the verbose output, if it helps.View attachment 393557
try the other Osx files 1 at a time as mentioned in the laptop guide

Okay, I tried both OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix3Drv, both of which didn't do anything. I couldn't find the 2nd variant though.

Is that whole "End RandomSeed" specifically a memory issue or is there another meaning to it?

Sorry for my English.
Maybe this was what you need,I used hotpatched and whatevergreen to make it work.
Thanks for RehabMan's guid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back