Contribute
Register

Lenovo EFI laptop problems with wifi, audio, touchpad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
audio work for you?, i will try your efi folder to see, its supose to work beacuse i have the same laptop

audio work for you?, i will try your efi folder to see, its supose to work beacuse i have the same laptop
Yes, audio,trackpad, usb,wifi(replaced)... worked. Hdmi no work.

hdmi is integreted to the gtx 1050 thats why isnt working, u will need to use a usb c hub with hdmi or usb c monitor

Its working perfect now take you so much, how can i find a similar gamma of the wifi antenna that have the laptop now?

hdmi is integreted to the gtx 1050 thats why isnt working, u will need to use a usb c hub with hdmi or usb c monitor
Exactly, HDMI is connected which GTX 1050. The usb type C is not support DisplayPort so too difficult to find the working hub. So I used usb type-A to HDMI cable.

Its working perfect now take you so much, how can i find a similar gamma of the wifi antenna that have the laptop now?
I don't understand what is gamma :) I used Dell Wireless 1560/Broadcom BCM94352Z wifi card.

I have a problem which my hackintosh that is deep sleep (sleep long time) laptop will restart immediate wake up.Deep sleep work util I press keyboard or click mouse button to wake up.
Sleep short time worked fine.

Is the only option or how can i find one its fullsize wifi card right?
I dont know. I get my card from my previous hackintosh and this work right now. So I dont search more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back