Contribute
Register

Lenovo E570 - Webcam not recognized,strange Battery Status after Sleep etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad E570
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys!

I already had High Sierra installed before, but deleted it and were about to forget about hackintoshing this lap, because of the Wifi / BIOS Whitelist Issues with this Laptop. However, I found a tiny USB Wlan Stick and that´s why I´m giving it another Chance.

The most parts are working as intended, but there a few things which I´m obviously not able to fix by myself.

Problem #1 - Webcam isn´t recognized
I just can´t see it anywhere. It should be a Chicony 720p Webcam, according to the Lenovo Homepage.

Problem #2 - Battery Status not showing Power Cable after Sleep
When I plug the Cablee in, it starts to charge (Percentage is rising) but the Cable Connection isn´t shown and if the Battery Status would be already red, it doesn´t go away, even if the Battery is full charged.

Problem #3 - Function Keys are not working
I managed to get the Keys F1-F3 working with the Volume Knobs, every other Key doesn´t seem to be recognized. I cant even see anything in the Karabiner Event Viewer

Problem #4 - Nightshift doesn´t start with "Sunset to Sunrise" activated.
It just works if I set the Schedule to Manual

Please see PR Files in the Attachment (Hopefully it contains everything. I did press both fn+f2/fn+f4 and f2+f4) at the Boot Screen and the Script didn´t gave me any Errors.

Thanks for your Help in Advance! You are all Heroes!

Attachments

• debug_31174.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 107
i´ll give this thread another try, now as the holidays are over.

any help is greatly apreciated.
your kexts are installed in the wrong place

should be /Library/Extensions

drivers64UEFI folder has too many files in there, see guide for what should be in there:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

usb, you will need to do (if your webcam is usb):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/post-1405329

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back