CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
GTX 950M
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, I have tried prty much everything that i could at this point, and now luck. I have my specs listed can you guys please guide me to which version i should go with? So far i have tried High Sierra, but couldnt go past installation, reason was keyboard and trackpad didnt work (neither did external) on mojave i have several problems, on the latest build i did i got "This version of Mac OSX is not supported" error.

I really want to install osx on my laptop and any help would be appreciated !

I was wondering if this laptop is even compatible for hackintosh, any version really.

Last edited:
Hey, I have tried prty much everything that i could at this point, and now luck. I have my specs listed can you guys please guide me to which version i should go with? So far i have tried High Sierra, but couldnt go past installation, reason was keyboard and trackpad didnt work (neither did external) on mojave i have several problems, on the latest build i did i got "This version of Mac OSX is not supported" error.

I really want to install osx on my laptop and any help would be appreciated !

I was wondering if this laptop is even compatible for hackintosh, any version really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back