Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68 AP-D3
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500K
Graphics
Zotac Nvidia GTS 450 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
I have Lenovo c470 All in One Desktop with 2 Gb Ram and Core i3 4005u. I have install El Capitan 10.11.3 with UEFI mode without any error... now I have installed Multibeast with basic settings. I have not apply Intel HD3000 graphic patch..
My resolution is 1920x1080
but Vram is only 7 mb with Intel HD Graphic 4400
and when I press enter after entering the password to the login screen, it show some division in the screen before coming the desktop. may be because of poor Vram.
My audio is also not working.. I don't know which Audiio codec is to be installed.

please help....

I have Lenovo c470 All in One Desktop with 2 Gb Ram and Core i3 4005u. I have install El Capitan 10.11.3 with UEFI mode without any error... now I have installed Multibeast with basic settings. I have not apply Intel HD3000 graphic patch..
My resolution is 1920x1080
but Vram is only 7 mb with Intel HD Graphic 4400
and when I press enter after entering the password to the login screen, it show some division in the screen before coming the desktop. may be because of poor Vram.
My audio is also not working.. I don't know which Audiio codec is to be installed.

please help....

set:
config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true

If your config.plist specifies an ig-platform-id (Graphics/ig-platform-id), make sure it is 0x0d220003 (it is the default, so it not necessary to specify)

Install FakePCIID+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

For audio, you will need to find a patched AppleHDA for your audio codec (and implement the correct ACPI patches). Get an audio codec dump from Linux.

where is config.plist file in my el capitan 10.11.3

where is config.plist file in my el capitan 10.11.3

If you're using Clover correctly, it is on your EFI partition at EFI/Clover/config.plist.

I have installed multibeast

after putting this... my system struck at apple logo loading bar with half complete

after putting this... my system struck at apple logo loading bar with half complete

Which ig-platform-id are you using?

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

thanks for help.. It was my mistake. I was not putting the ig-platform-id..

thanks for help dear... It is successfully activated by adding following:

<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>IntelGFX</key>
<string>0x04128086</string>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x0a260006</string>

Now, there is only one thing... AUDIO... that I don't know which I install.. please help... I don't know the device id also...

thanks for help.. It was my mistake. I was not putting the ig-platform-id..

thanks for help dear... It is successfully activated by adding following:

<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>IntelGFX</key>
<string>0x04128086</string>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x0a260006</string>

Yes... I figured you would need a mobile ig-platform-id...

Probably the same patches/kexts we use for laptops will help you implement backlight control too: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...ching-dsdt-ssdt-laptop-backlight-control.html

Now, there is only one thing... AUDIO... that I don't know which I install.. please help... I don't know the device id also...

There is some audio information in the laptop FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back