Contribute
Register

Lenovo B570e OS X 10.8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is post #6, I cannot find an instruction over there.

Isn't there a step-by-step instruction list?

Sure it is post #6, I cannot find an instruction over there.

Isn't there a step-by-step instruction list?

Link to power management. Should be the first thing you do after a fresh install...

Yeah. But I used MultiBeast as described but I won't boot untill now. With my USB plugged it works fine.

Yeah. But I used MultiBeast as described but I won't boot untill now. With my USB plugged it works fine.

From your error, it doesn't seem as if you installed a bootloader.

This is what I did:

- UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
- Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
(be sure to select the version appropriate for the version of OS X you have installed)
- Customization -> System Definitions -> MacBookPro8,1

Need to do more?

This is what I did:

- Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
(be sure to select the version appropriate for the version of OS X you have installed)

Need to do more?

Did you try to force the BIOS to boot to your HDD? (eg. BIOS hotkey, select specifically HDD...)

Also, some BIOS implementations are picky and won't boot legacy to a GPT drive. You could try converting to MBR (Linux gdisk), or installing to EFI partition: http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html. You can also go with Clover UEFI if that is the situation.

It could also be a boot0 problem: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

It could also be that you don't have a partition marked as active: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...-your-partition-active-using-fdisk-in-macosx/

Again, I tried all of the suggested options. However, the same messages show up at boot.

Is it useful to install a bootloader with MultiBeast?

Again, I tried all of the suggested options. However, the same messages show up at boot.

Is it useful to install a bootloader with MultiBeast?

It is necessary to install a bootloader. In post #15, you claimed you did.

This is what I did

I thought the first step included a bootloader.
Do I need to install a specific bootloader from the
Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders section?

This is what I did

I thought the first step included a bootloader.
Do I need to install a specific bootloader from the
Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders section?

UserDSDT/DSDT-Free installs Chimera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back