Contribute
Register

Lenovo B570 HDMI Video not working need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
intel LZ57
CPU
i3-2310M
Graphics
intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have Lenovo B570 model with I3 intel HD Graphics 3000 with yosemite 10.10. I have the laptop working 99.9% the only thing that is not working is the HDMI plug.

Problem:
I plug in the hdmi cable to the external monitor and then plug it to the laptop, as soon as i plug it in the lcd on the laptop flickers one time then its normal, doesn't out put the signal to the external monitor.

this version of b570 doesn't have a DSDT file so I can edit for the hdmi video output, i don't know what else i can do to fix it. any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you

I have Lenovo B570 model with I3 intel HD Graphics 3000 with yosemite 10.10. I have the laptop working 99.9% the only thing that is not working is the HDMI plug.

Problem:
I plug in the hdmi cable to the external monitor and then plug it to the laptop, as soon as i plug it in the lcd on the laptop flickers one time then its normal, doesn't out put the signal to the external monitor.

this version of b570 doesn't have a DSDT file so I can edit for the hdmi video output, i don't know what else i can do to fix it. any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

here it is

Attachments

• lenovo b570.ioreg
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
how do i put that in?

what am i supposed to put in terminal? sorry i suck at this
'

ok i just did it thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back