CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 6200U
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm having a problem with my freshly installed El Capitan 10.12.6 on my Lenovo 710S.

The problem of my laptop is the screen starts to flicker whenever it wakes up from sleep.

Please Help .. Below I attached my problem report

Thank You

Attachments

• debug_14339.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 196
Thank You for your reply RehabMan.

After I followed your instruction and rebuild kextcache,
the brightness slider in setting is gone and the display turns black and flickering when wake from sleep.

Below i attached my problem report

Attachments

• debug_32578.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 113
Thank You for your reply RehabMan.

After I followed your instruction and rebuild kextcache,
the brightness slider in setting is gone and the display turns black and flickering when wake from sleep.

Below i attached my problem report

You did not follow the guide.
As per guide, AddPNLF (in config.plist) should not be used.
And you must rename GFX0->IGPU.
The guide plists already have the required rename. Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

By that, it means that I have not done this part right ?
("For many laptops, the IGPU (formerly GFX0) device is defined in an SSDT, not DSDT, and since SSDT-PNLF is dependent on this device already being defined, the SSDT-PNLF.aml must load after the OEM SSDT that defines it.")

Because i dont really understand how do i load OEM SSDT , is it place it under Patch from EFI disk ?

By that, it means that I have not done this part right ?
("For many laptops, the IGPU (formerly GFX0) device is defined in an SSDT, not DSDT, and since SSDT-PNLF is dependent on this device already being defined, the SSDT-PNLF.aml must load after the OEM SSDT that defines it.")

Because i dont really understand how do i load OEM SSDT , is it place it under Patch from EFI disk ?

If you start with a plist from the guide, GFX0 will already be renamed to IGPU (it is done in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches).
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back