Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo 36C5 (Ideacentre 510-15IKL)
CPU
Intel Pentium G4560
Graphics
ATI Radeon RX 560
Hi y'all.

I've got a Lenovo Ideacentre and I was looking forward to installing osX on there until I actually tried it!

Now I am a noob working with hackintosh, so I appreciate that I have probably got some guide to read that I have overlooked and made other rookie mistakes but I was wondering if anyone who has used the same motherboard as me could let me know and if they were successful how they did it.

I've got the lenovo 36c5 and so far all I can see in my google searches about it are some german thread where the dude eventually just buys a new motherboard without trying.

It may well be that I end up doing the same but I was not gonna give up without asking here.

I have a usb with highsierra on there already. I have put various kexts on that I read on the internet were required for my processor and I only get as far as selecting to boot from the external usb before something goes wrong. Unable to allocated s0x800 , a bunch of +++++ and then it hangs or the screen is populated with a flood of impossible to read text and just cuts out and restarts. I'm at a loss, finding it hard to even describe the issues I am facing and not knowing were to turn. The thing is I read the guides on how to install osx and it never seemed this hard - they didn't really mention kexts and having to mount the EFI partition in clover etc then I get a problem here and a problem there the next thing I know is I am reading threads on forums where it seems like I must be some sort of idiot for having read the guide and not known about the kexts and mounting on clover and cofig.plists etcetcetcetc

@RockyOutcrop, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back