Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo 330s-15IKB
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
After many hours of searching and trial and error, I have fixed pretty much everything on my laptop. If you come across this and know how to fix the HDMI panic or anything else to make it run more smoothly please let me know. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Working:
Bluetooth (BCM94350ZAE acidanthera repo)
WIFI (BCM94350ZAE acidanthera repo)
Audio
Lid
Integrated camera
Trackpad (VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID)
Battery (DSDT patch below, but found here)
Brightness control (fixed my issue using a clover config for my graphics from RehabMan's Repo)

Not working:
HDMI (When an HDMI cable is plugged in it causes a panic. I don't really need it but I would like it to work if possible.)

Edit 1: I managed to fix Bluetooth and also re-uploaded my clover files and such.
Edit 2: I got the brightness to work, but when I close the lid it disables my trackpad. I re-uploaded my clover files ioreg and info. I used a config for my graphics from RehabMan's Repo
Edit 3: I managed to fix everything except the integrated camera. My working clover folder is attached.
Edit 4: I got the integrated camera working. I also realized that plugging in an HDMI causes a panic.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.8 MB · Views: 528
  • DSDT Battery Patch.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 119
  • ioreg_logs_andclover_fixed.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Hey @spm199316

Did you manage to fix your HDMI issues ?

I did, but I saw your post on the other page and it seems like you figured it out. I did not actually fix my files I just used the config from that post.

Yeah, me too :) It's working great now. Thank you.

Hi,

thank you so much for sharing this folder, this helped me a lot.

I am facing the same issue of trackpad malfunction after lid closure. Have you able to fix the trackpad issue after closing the lid?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back