Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've been reading around and to my understanding Mac OSX can be installed on the lenovo ideapad y570. The only issue is the wifi and bluetooth card installed standard. I've also read that some cards may not work unless I modify the bios of the machine. However, I cannot find any guide and article on whether or not the Atheros AR5BXB112 AR9380 would work out of the box. If anyone has done this in the past or would know if it was possible could reply it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I've been reading around and to my understanding Mac OSX can be installed on the lenovo ideapad y570. The only issue is the wifi and bluetooth card installed standard. I've also read that some cards may not work unless I modify the bios of the machine. However, I cannot find any guide and article on whether or not the Atheros AR5BXB112 AR9380 would work out of the box. If anyone has done this in the past or would know if it was possible could reply it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back